(Redirected from K E)
|Look up ke in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
KE, ke, and variations may refer to:
- Ke (kana), the romanisation of the Japanese kana け and ケ
- Small ke (ヶ), a Japanese character, a small form of ke (ケ)
- Ke (surname) (kē, 柯), a transliteration of a common Chinese surname
- Ké, stage name of New York singer/songwriter/actor Kevin Grivois
Science and technology
Biology and medicine
- In toxicology, a Key Event or KE is an element in a chain of biological events (or adverse outcome pathway) that eventually leads to adverse effects.
- KE family, medical name for a family of Pakistani origin exhibiting a severe speech disorder
- Elimination rate constant, a value used in pharmacokinetics to calculate the rate at which drugs are removed from the system
- The Chinese name of Lithocarpus glaber, the Japanese oak, a tree species
Computing and the internet
- .ke, internet top-level domain for Kenya
- Knowledge engineering, in computer science and in cognitive science
- Ke (unit), a traditional Chinese unit of decimal time lasting either 14.4 minutes or 15 minutes
- Korean Air (IATA airline designator KE)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title KE.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.