Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up kagami in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kagami, sometimes spelled Kagamine is a Japanese surname and unisex given name. This may refer to:
- Kagami, Kōchi (Kami), a town located in the former Kami District, Kochi, Japan
- Kagami, Kōchi (Tosa), a village located in Tosa District, Kochi, Japan
- Kagami mochi
- Kagami Hiiragi, a character in the anime and manga series Lucky Star
- Kagami Yoshimizu, the creator and author of Lucky Star
- The last name of Kuro on Kodomo no Jikan
- The last name of Arata, a character in Kamen Rider Kabuto
- Yata no Kagami is a sacred mirror and is one of the Imperial Regalia of Japan
- The top braiding surface on a Marudai
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kagami.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.