From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up kagami in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kagami, sometimes spelled Kagamine is a Japanese surname and unisex given name. This may refer to:
- Kagami, Kōchi (Kami), a town located in the former Kami District, Kochi, Japan
- Kagami, Kōchi (Tosa), a village located in Tosa District, Kochi, Japan
- Kagami mochi
- Kagami Hiiragi, a character in the anime and manga series Lucky Star
- Kagami Yoshimizu, the creator and author of Lucky Star
- The last name of Kuro on Kodomo no Jikan
- The last name of Arata, a character in Kamen Rider Kabuto
- Yata no Kagami is a sacred mirror and is one of the Imperial Regalia of Japan
- The top braiding surface on a Marudai
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kagami.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.