|• Municipal unit||39.959 km2 (15.428 sq mi)|
|• Municipal unit||192|
|• Municipal unit density||4.8/km2 (12/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+2 (EET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+3 (EEST)|
Kalarites (Greek: Καλαρίτες, Aromanian: Călăreți) is an Aromanian (Vlach) village and a former community in the Ioannina regional unit, Epirus, Greece. Since the 2011 local government reform it is part of the municipality North Tzoumerka, of which it is a municipal unit. The municipal unit has an area of 39.959 km2. The population in 2011 was 192.
- Sotirios Voulgaris, who founded the jewelry and luxury goods company Bulgari was born in Kalarites.
- "Απογραφή Πληθυσμού - Κατοικιών 2011. ΜΟΝΙΜΟΣ Πληθυσμός" (in Greek). Hellenic Statistical Authority.
- Kallikratis law Greece Ministry of Interior (in Greek)
- "Population & housing census 2001 (incl. area and average elevation)" (PDF) (in Greek). National Statistical Service of Greece. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2015-09-21.
- History of Bulgary Family
|This Epirus location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|