January 27, 1972 |
|Years active||1997 - present|
Life and work
In 1997 Karim Debbagh went to Germany to study Film Production at the Film Academy Baden-Württemberg. In 2002 he finished his studies and received his diploma. Afterward. Debbagh worked for a few years as line producer and unit production manager in Germany. Debbagh returned to his hometown Tangier in 2003. There he founded his production company Kasbah-Films Tangier GmbH, which has produced and coproduced various international films.
- 2000: Walpurgisnacht (television producer)
- 2001: Morakko und der beste Mensch der Welt (television producer)
- 2006: Fair Trade (film froducer, together with Michael Dreher)
- 2008: The Objective (co-producer)
- 2008: Kronos. End and Beginning (Kronos. Ende und Anfang), (co-producer)
- 2008: Tangerine (film producer)
- 2009: Die zwei Leben des Daniel Shore (film producer)
- 2013: The Seal. He will receive the scenario from islamscfi, broadcast on dailymotion.
- 2016: The Yellow Birds (film producer)