From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kartel may refer to:
- Kartel, Iran, a village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Kartel, Maharashtra, a village in Ratnagiri district, Maharashtra state, India
- Kartel (electoral alliance), Dutch term for an electoral alliance between two or more parties in Belgium
- The Kartel, professional wrestling tag team made up of Terry Frazier and Sha Samuels
- Kartel Records is a Malaysian hip-hop record label
- Vybz Kartel (born in 1976), real name Adidja Palmer, Jamaican dancehall artist, songwriter and businessman
- Juke Kartel, (now London Cries), a rock band from Melbourne, Australia
- Van Coke Kartel, Afrikaans punk rock band from Cape Town, South Africa
- Kartellen, Swedish gangstarap and hip hop band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kartel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.