|Born||1981/1982 (age 35–36)
Katya Santos (born c. 1982) is a Filipino actress and model. She started her career on the Philippine television series Ang TV and Oki Doki Doc at the age of 13. Since then she has become a sex symbol in the Philippine cinema having signed with the "Viva Hot Babes", an entertainment company based in Manila, which is also affiliated with other actresses such as Maui Taylor, Gwen Garci and Andrea del Rosario. Perhaps she is known for her role as Carla in the drama series Anna Karenina which ran in 1996-2002 and in the afternoon drama series Dangal where she played Iyanna Salve recently aired on GMA Network.
Santos has also been a long time Viva Contract artist with other Viva Hotbabes Andrea del Rosario and Maui Taylor in 2011 they also reunited for a FHM Photo shoot and reunion as VIVA Hotbabes sexiest she will also be hosting a new reality-TV program called Pantasya X or Fantasy X for the search for the next sexy star on VIVA TV.
|1992–96||Ang TV||Herself / Various characters|||
|1998||Halik Sa Apoy||Jenny|
|1999||May Bukas Pa||Tricia|
|2003||Kool Ka Lang||Guest, 1 episode|||
|2003–05||Magandang Tanghali Bayan||Herself - Host|
|2005||Yes, Yes Show!||Herself - Host|
|2006||Now and Forever: Dangal||Ivanna|
|2007||Sineserye Presents: Hiram na Mukha||Morita Ponce|
|2010||Pablo S. Gomez' Juanita Banana||Margaux Mamaril|
|2011||Maalaala Mo Kaya||Irene||Episode: "TV"|
|2011||Maria La Del Barrio||Cha-Cha|
|2012||Mundo Man ay Magunaw||Young Lailani "Lani" San Juan|
|2012||Wansapanataym||Elsa||Episode: "Da Revengers"|
|2013||Wansapanataym||Belen||Episode: "Nicolas Layas"|
|2014||Maalaala Mo Kaya||Yvette Bautista||Episode: "Marriage Contract"|||
|2014||Villa Quintana||Linda Carillo|
|2014||Be Careful with my Heart||Camille|
|2014||Dream Dad||Precious Maniqued|||
|2015||On The Wings Of Love||Ofelia Medina||Special participation|||
|2016||Born For You||Tess|
|1994||Eat All You Can|
|1996||Ang TV Movie: The Adarna Adventure||Jajay|
|1996||Aringkingking: Ang Bodyguard Kong Sexy||Rosario|
|1997||Wala Na Bang Pag-Ibig?|
|1998||Ang Lahat Ng Ito'y Para Sa'yo||Aimee|
|1999||Honey My Love So Sweet||Vanessa|
|1999||Kiss Mo 'Ko||Cynthia|
|2000||Kailangan Ko'y Ikaw||Bel|
|2002||Ikaw Lamang Hanggang Ngayon||Jean|
|2004||Keka||Francesca 'Keka' Jose|||
|2016||How to Be Yours||Tanya|
- "Katya Santos: Viva's Materiales fuertes.(Entertainment)". Manila Bulletin. 23 December 2002. Retrieved 9 April 2017 – via Highbeam Research. (Subscription required (. ))
- "Katya Santos". Artist Profiles. Viva Artist Agency Inc. Archived from the original on 15 May 2006. Retrieved 10 June 2014.
- "Dating Sexy Star na si Katya Santos, Pinangarap noon na Maging Madre" (in Filipino). GMA News Online. 10 September 2014. Retrieved 15 September 2016.
- "Kool Boys, Hot Babes". Manila Standard. 30 May 2003. Retrieved 15 September 2016.
- "Maricar Reyes Marries a Married man on "MMK"". ABS-CBN. 8 January 2014. Retrieved 15 September 2016.
- "Zanjoe Marudo, Beauty Gonzales Unexpected Love Team" (in Filipino). The Philippine Star. 17 March 2015. Retrieved 20 September 2016.
- ""On the Wings of Love" Arrives on ABS-CBN Primetime Bida this Monday". ABS-CBN. 4 August 2015. Retrieved 15 September 2016.
- Red, Isah V. (7 August 2015). "JaDine Arriving 'On The Wings Of Love' on Monday". Simply Red. Manila Standard. Retrieved 15 September 2016.
- "A Cougar's Affair with her Bestfriend's Son". Karelasyon. GMA. 15 August 2015. Retrieved 15 September 2016.
- Bautista, Mario E. (21 January 2003). "Raymond Bagatsing: Still in Love with Estranged Wife". Focus. Manila Standard. Retrieved 15 September 2016.
- "Katya Santos: No Limits to Nudity". Manila Standard. 21 January 2003. Retrieved 15 August 2016.
- "Maui, Katya on a Road Trip". Manila Standard. 21 March 2004. Retrieved 15 September 2016.
- "Keka: Radical". Philippine Daily Inquirer. 10 August 2003. Retrieved 15 September 2016.
- Castrillo, Ovvian (23 August 2003). "'Keka' Muna". Philippine Daily Inquirer. Retrieved 15 September 2016.
- Uy, Jocelyn R. (31 January 2005). "'It's Hard to Forget': Katya, Gwen still Grieving". Philippine Daily Inquirer. Retrieved 15 September 2016.