|Circulation||75,803 (ABC Jul – Dec 2014)
|Final issue||2016 (UK)|
|Company||Bauer Media Group|
|Country||United Kingdom (origin)|
On 17 November 2015, FHM announced on its website that it would be suspending publication.
The magazine began publication in 1985 in the UK under the name For Him Magazine and changed its title to FHM in 1994 when Emap Consumer Media bought the magazine, although the full For Him Magazine continued to be printed on the spine of each issue.
Circulation expanded to newsagents as a quarterly by the spring of 1987 and then monthly in 1994. It subsequently dominated the men's market and began to expand internationally, being published in 27 countries including Pakistan and India.
FHM 100 Sexiest Women in the World
Each of FHM's international editions publish yearly rankings for the sexiest women alive based on public and editorial voting through the magazine's website. Dates of magazine issues, winners, ages of winners at the time of selection, and pertinent comments are listed below. The data below refer only to the British edition (the rankings for the international editions vary widely, with many top-ranking women in some editions not appearing at all in others).
|1995||Claudia Schiffer||25||First supermodel to have won the award|
|1996||Gillian Anderson||28||First winner voted for by the public|
|1997||Teri Hatcher||33||First woman over 30 to win the award|
|1999||Sarah Michelle Gellar||22|
|2001||32||First woman to win the award twice|
|2002||Anna Kournikova||22||First and only athlete to win the award|
|2003||Halle Berry||37||Oldest woman, first and only African-American woman to win the award|
|2005||Kelly Brook||25||First British winner|
|2006||Keira Knightley||21||Youngest winner|
|2008||Megan Fox||22||American actress|
|2009||Cheryl Cole||25||Singer from Girls Aloud|
|2011||Rosie Huntington-Whiteley||24||British actress|
|2012||Tulisa Contostavlos||23||British singer|
|2013||Mila Kunis||29||Ukrainian-American actress|
|2014||Jennifer Lawrence||23||American actress|
|2015||Michelle Keegan||27||Actress in Coronation Street|
|2016||Margot Robbie||26||Australian actress|
FHM was published in the following territories.
|FHM Australia||Bauer Media Group|
|FHM Canada||Published between 1995 and 2007|
|FHM China||Trends Press|
|FHM Denmark||Benjamin Publications A/S|
|FHM France||1633 Publishing|
|FHM Holland||Free Media Group|
|FHM India||TCG Media Group|
|FHM Indonesia||MRA Media Group|
|FHM Malaysia||Astro Digital Publications Sdn Bhd|
|FHM Norway||Bonnier Group|
|FHM Philippines||Summit Media|
|FHM Portugal||Impresa Publishing (formerly Abril/controljornal, ceased publication on 25 February 2010)|
|FHM Romania||closed in August 2014|
|FHM Russia||Rodionov Publishing House|
|FHM Singapore||MediaCorp (defunct, now UpgradeMan)|
|FHM South Africa||Media24|
|FHM Taiwan||Taiwan Publishing Co.|
|FHM Thailand||Inspire Entertainment|
|FHM Turkey||Saffron Media|
|FHM UK||Bauer Media Group|
|FHM Hungary||Jessica Szekeres|
- Plunkett, John, "Zoo magazine boosts circulation by nearly 10% after demise of rival Nuts", theguardian.com, February 12, 2015.
- "FHM Men's Magazine. Sexy Girls, News & Men's Fashion". FHM. Retrieved 8 September 2013.
- "Announcement: FHM To Suspend Publication". FHM. Retrieved 17 November 2015.
- Di Hand; Steve Middleditch (10 July 2014). Design for Media: A Handbook for Students and Professionals in Journalism, PR, and Advertising. Routledge. p. 8. ISBN 978-1-317-86402-8. Retrieved 2 August 2015.
- "FHM and Zoo magazines to suspend publication". BBC News. Retrieved 17 November 2015.
- Nizar Souiden; Mariam Diagne (2009). "Canadian and French men's consumption of cosmetics" (PDF). Journal of Consumer Marketing. 26 (2). Retrieved 20 March 2016.
- Rosemary Ricciardelli et. al. (2010). "Investigating Hegemonic Masculinity: Portrayals of Masculinity in Men's Lifestyle Magazines" (PDF). Sex Roles. 63. Retrieved 14 March 2016.
- Publishing: Magazines, TCG Media website. Retrieved 2015-10-20.
- "FHM to close". Publicitas. 12 February 2010. Retrieved 2 February 2015.
- "Singapore FHM ends it's run". Channel NewsAsia. 31 August 2015.