From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
6 August 1946 |
- Yamaguchi, Kazuo (1991). Event history analysis. Newbury Park, California: Sage Publications. ISBN 9780803933248.
- Yamaguchi, Kazuo (Summer 2000). "Married women's gender-role attitudes and social stratification: commonalities and differences between Japan and the United States". International Journal of Sociology, special issue: The Composition of Stratification and Class in Contemporary Japan. M.E. Sharpe, Inc. via JSTOR. 30 (2): 52–89. JSTOR 20628591.
- Yamaguchi, Kazuo (May 2000). "Multinomial logit latent‐class regression models: an analysis of the predictors of gender role attitudes among Japanese women". American Journal of Sociology. The University of Chicago Press via JSTOR. 105 (6): 1702–1740. doi:10.1086/210470.
- Yamaguchi, Kazuo (1996). Disappearing minority: women's permanent labor-force nonparticipation in Japan and the determinants of its historical change. Chicago Illinois: Population Research Center, NORC and the University of Chicago. OCLC 37037000.
- Yamaguchi, Kazuo. "CV: Kazuo Yamaguchi" (PDF). The University of Chicago. Retrieved 4 January 2015.