This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (August 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
His record "Malcolm X: No Sell Out", was one of the first sample-based releases. The song was a success, charting at #60 on the UK Singles Chart and becoming the single of the week for several major music publications. His career started out on Sugar Hill Records recording with hip hop pioneers Grandmaster Flash and Melle Mel, and released several singles on and was a studio musician for Tommy Boy Records. He now has his own record label on which he still releases music, samples records, and experiments.
- Major Malfunction (1986, World)
- Stranger Than Fiction (1989, Engima)
- Raw (1990, Blanc)
- Time Traveller (1992, Blanc)
- Freakatorium (1999, Blanc)
- Stop the Confusion (Global Interference) (2005, Collision: Cause of Chapter 3)
- Dougan, John. "Biography: Keith LeBlanc". Allmusic. Retrieved 1 August 2010.
- "Malcolm X - Singles". officialcharts.com. Retrieved 30 September 2014.
- Savage, Jon (20 February 1984). "Radical Chic". New Society. New Society Limited. 67-68: 186. Retrieved 30 September 2014.
|This article on a United States drummer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|