Kenmore East High School
|Kenmore East Senior High School|
350 Fries Rd.
Town of Tonawanda, NY 14150
|School district||Kenmore-Town of Tonawanda School District|
|Student to teacher ratio||10.85|
|Color(s)||Navy Blue and Gold|
Kenmore East High School (also Kenmore East Senior High School) is a high school in the Town of Tonawanda, New York. Its name refers to the Village of Kenmore. The school's mascot is a bulldog. The school was founded in 1959 and is the sister school to Kenmore West Senior High School.
Kenmore East is located in the Town of Tonawanda, New York, a suburb of Buffalo. It is one of two high schools within the Ken-Ton School District with rival Kenmore West High School being the other.
Kenmore East features three different competitive levels of play - junior varsity, varsity, and club sports. Some sports have been combined with Kenmore West to form one unified Kenmore Team, The most notable being Girls hockey which won states in 2013.
- Basketball (Girls & Boys)
- Cross Country
- Field Hockey
- Hockey (Girls & Boys)
- Lacrosse (boys club)
- Power Lifting (club)
- Rugby (Girls & Boys)
- Soccer (Girls & Boys)
- Swimming (Girls & Boys)
- Tennis (Girls & Boys)
- Track (Girls & Boys)
- Volleyball (Girls & Boys)
- Keith Franke/Adrian Adonis (former undisputed world wrestling champion)
- Cal Kern, owner of the Niagara Power
- Jon L. Luther CEO of Dunkin Brands as well as the chairman of Wingstop and many others
- Billy Sheehan, rock bass guitar player (Talas, David Lee Roth Band, Mr. Big)
- James Oberg (1962), author and Soviet space expert
- Paul Vogt, actor and comedian