Kenyan Super Cup
|Number of teams||2|
|Current champions||Kariobangi Sharks|
|Most successful club(s)||Gor Mahia|
|2018 Kenyan Super Cup|
The Kenyan Super Cup (known as the DStv Super Cup for sponsorship reasons) is a Kenyan football championship contested by the winners of the Kenyan Premier League and the FKF President's Cup. Having been formed in 2009, it is the Kenyan equivalent to the FA Community Shield of England, which is competed for by the winners of the Premier League and the FA Cup.
Finals by years
|2009||Mathare United||0–3||Gor Mahia|
|2014||Gor Mahia||N/A*[D]||A.F.C. Leopards|
|2018||Gor Mahia||1–0||A.F.C. Leopards|
(2 December 2018)
|Kariobangi Sharks||1–0||Gor Mahia F.C.|
- A ^ – Score was 1–1 after 90 minutes. Tusker won the shoot-out 4–1.
- B ^ – Score was 0–0 after 90 minutes. Gor Mahia won the shoot-out 5–4.
- C ^ – Score was 1–1 after 90 minutes. Tusker won the shoot-out 5–3.
- D ^ – The 2014 edition of the Super Cup was cancelled due to lack of sponsors.
- "Gor tear Mathare United apart". The Daily Nation. Nairobi, Kenya: Nation.co.ke. 24 January 2009. Retrieved 16 April 2012.
- Shakava wins Gor Super Cup title in Mashemeji Derby
- Eshitemi, Rodgers (2 December 2018). "Sharks silence Gor Mahia in Super Cup tie as Ingwe coach leaves the county". Standard Digital News. Retrieved 5 December 2018.
- Dan Ngulu (5 December 2013). "Gor – Tusker modalities finalized". Futaa.com. Retrieved 8 December 2013.
- Dan Ngulu (14 January 2014). "No Gor/AFC Super Cup faceoff". Futaa.com. Retrieved 25 April 2014.