From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- For the village in Armavir Province (marz), see Khoronk, Armavir.
Coordinates: Khoronk (Armenian: Խորոնք, also Romanized as Khoronq; formerly, Lenugi, Nizhniy Aylanlu, Nerkin Aylanlu, and Lenughi) is a town in the Armavir province of Armenia. The town's church dates to 1880.
- Khoronk at GEOnet Names Server
- World Gazeteer: Armenia – World-Gazetteer.com
- Report of the results of the 2001 Armenian Census, National Statistical Service of the Republic of Armenia
- Brady Kiesling, Rediscovering Armenia, p. 37; original archived at Archive.org, and current version online on Armeniapedia.org.
|This article about a location in Armavir Province, Armenia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|