Khuwaylid ibn Asad
|Khuwaylid ibn Asad|
|Spouse(s)||Fatimah bint Za'idah|
|Children||Khadija bint Khuwaylid, Awwam ibn Khuwaylid, Halah bint Khuwaylid, Hizam ibn Khuwald|
He was the son of Asad ibn Abd-Al-Uzza ibn Qusai ibn Kilab and a cousin of Abdul-Muttalib as his grandfather (Abd-al-Uzza ibn Qusai) and Abdul-Muttalib 's grandfather ('Abd Manaf ibn Qusai) were brothers. Khuwaylid married Fatima bint Za'idah, who was a member of the Amir ibn Luayy clan of the Quraysh and a third cousin of Muhammad's mother, Aminah bint Wahb. With her, Khuwaylid had many prominent people in the very early Islamic history:
He was a rich merchant, a successful businessman whose vast wealth and business talents were inherited by Khadijah and whom the latter succeeded in faring with the family's vast wealth. He died in 585 C.E. in a sacrilegious war .
- "Le récit du mariage du Prophète avec Khadîjah".
- EarlyLife "Khadijah's Early Life" Check
- Haq, S.M. Ibn Sa'd's Kitab al-Tabaqat al-Kabir, vol. 1. p. 54.
- The Women of Madina. Ta-Ha Publishers. p. 9.
- Wife of the Prophet Muhammad (SAWAS) "Wife of the Prophet Muhammad(SAWAS)" Check
|This biographical article about a person notable in connection with Islam is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|