Mango Hill East railway station
Station front in January 2017
|Location||Kinsellas Road West, Mango Hill|
|Owned by||Queensland Rail|
|Operated by||Queensland Rail|
|Distance||34.89 kilometres from Central|
|Station code||600637 (platform 1)
600638 (platform 2)
|Fare zone||go card 3|
|Opened||4 October 2016|
Mango Hill East railway station is one of the two stations (the other being Mango Hill railway station) located on the Redcliffe Peninsula railway line serving the suburb of Mango Hill in the Moreton Bay Region, Queensland, Australia. The station opened on 4 October 2016.
Services by platform
|1||Redcliffe Peninsula||Roma Street, Springfield Central & Ipswich|||
Hornibrook Bus Lines operates one route near Mango Hill East Station on Anzac Avenue via footpath access on Capestone Boulevard.
- Moreton Bay Rail Department of Transport & Main Roads
- Mango Hill East Station Fact Sheet Queensland Government November 2010
- Redcliffe Peninsula Line opens in Brisbane Railway Gazette International 4 October 2016
- "Two tenderers short-listed for Moreton Bay Rail Link" Railway Digest April 2013 page 6
- "Mango Hill East Platform 1". TransLink.
- "Mango Hill East Platform 2". TransLink.
- Route 680 timetable TransLink 4 October 2016
|This article about a railway station in Queensland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|