Ko Antey Koti
|Ko Ante Koti|
|Directed by||Anish Kuruvilla|
|Music by||Shakti Kanth|
|Cinematography||Erukulla Rakesh |
Ko Ante Koti (Telugu: కో అంటే కోటి) is a 2012 released Telugu film Starring Sharwanand, Priya Anand and Sri Hari in the lead roles. Directed by Anish Kuruvilla and produced by Sharwanand himself under Sarvaa Arts.
Vamsi (Sharwanand),a thief who is looking to mend his ways is hired by Maya Master (Sri Hari) another thief who plans on becoming rich on the premise of carrying out one last heist and retire. Maya master has assembled a gang for this purpose. Vamsi and the gang succeed in carrying out the robbery after which Maya Master betrays them and gets away with the money what happened next forms the story.
- Sharwanand as Vamsi
- Priya Anand as Sathya
- Sri Hari as Maya Master
- Lakshman as Chitti
- Nischal as PC
- Vinay Varma as Ranjit Kumar
|Ko Ante Koti|
|Soundtrack album by |
|Genre||Feature film soundtrack|
|Shakthikanth Karthik chronology|
The audio was composed by Shaktikanth Karthik .The audio launch of the film was held at Hitex, Hyderabad. Ram Charan was the chief guest at the event . Navdeep, Sundeep Kishan, Deva Katta, Sekhar Kammula Kamal Kamaraju, S Gopal Reddy, B Gopal, Sravanthi Ravi Kishore, Srihari, Shiva Balaji and others attended the function.
|1.||"Ko antey Koti"||BRK||Suraj Jagan||4:11|
|2.||"O Madhurimave"||Shreshta||Naresh Iyer||3:40|
|3.||"Varaala Vaana"||Vasistha Sharma||Haricharan , Priya Hemesh||4:48|
|5.||"Aagipo"||Vasistha Sharma||Karthik, Swetha Mohan||4:57|
|6.||"Deham Daaham"||BRK||Shaktikanth Karthik||4:55|
- The album was much appreciated with 123telugu callind it "Refreshingly New".
- IndiaGlitz in its review noted that "Three of the six songs were tuned with melody base (Madhurimave..., Varala Vana.. and Bangaru Konda...) while two are tuned with heavy metal genre (Ko antey Koti... The title song and the last song 'Deham Daaham...' belongs to this kind of heavy metal music.) One song Aagipo was tuned with good fusion of guitar, violin and percussion instruments. So, four out of six songs are melodious and soothing to ears, while two would be loved by present generation youth".
The film received mixed response from critics.
- Avad.M of 123telugu.com has given a rating of 2.75 out of 5 stating "Ko Antey Koti, which could have been a decent thriller, is seriously let down by poor execution. Super performances by Sri Hari and Sharwanand are sure shot plus points. On the flip side, lack of thrilling moments,bad character justification and a weak first half are major let downs. Finally, Ko Antey Koti is just a below average treat."
- News18 noted that "It is definitely one of the best Telugu films of the recent past. But what makes this strikingly different film uninspiring is its borrowed inspiration from the west."
- "Ko Ante Koti's team wraps up shoot in Rajahmundry". 123telugu.com. 19 September 2012. Retrieved 7 October 2012.
- "Sharwa-Sri Hari film wraps up key schedule - Telugu Movie News". IndiaGlitz. Retrieved 7 October 2012.
- "Ko Antey Koti's audio launched in style". 123telugu.com. 8 December 2012. Retrieved 12 December 2012.
- "Ko antey Koti- Refreshingly new album". 123telugu.com. Missing or empty
- "Ko Antey Koti Music review songs lyrics - IndiaGlitz.com". IndiaGlitz. Retrieved 18 November 2018.
- "Ko Ante Koti Movie Censor Report". timesofap.com. Archived from the original on 31 December 2012. Retrieved 27 December 2012.
- "Ko Antey Koti gets an A". 123telugu.com. 26 December 2012. Retrieved 27 December 2012.
- "Ko Antey Koti for release on Dec. 28". indiaglitz.com. Retrieved 16 December 2012.
- "Ko Antey Koti Movie Release Date". timesofap.com. Archived from the original on 21 December 2012. Retrieved 16 December 2012.
- "Ko Antey Koti release date confirmed". 123telugu .com. 19 December 2012. Retrieved 21 December 2012.
- "Review : Ko Antey Koti – Confused Plot". 123telugu.com. 28 December 2012. Retrieved 29 December 2012.
- "'Ko Antey Koti' Review': Humour works for the film". News18.