|Headquarters||New York City, USA|
|Key people||Neil Kraft (President, Chief Creative Officer)|
KraftWorks is an advertising agency located in New York City. KraftWorks was founded by Neil Kraft in 2000 after leaving the agency Frierson Mee & Kraft. According to the agency's website, KraftWorks' clients have included Playtex, Aldo, Joseph Abboud, and others.
Notable clients and campaigns
KraftWorks is well known for their campaigns in the fashion and beauty industry, representing everything from magazines to cosmetics to apparel brands, among others.
- Bali Intimates
- Elizabeth Arden
- Coty, Inc.
- In 2003, KraftWorks was responsible for Aldo shoes' $5M campaign aimed at international expansion.
- Calvin Klein
- Joseph Abboud
Additional clients that KraftWorks has partnered with are Ann Taylor, Barneys New York, Boyds Philadelphia, Britney Spears, Celine Dion, CK One, Elizabeth Arden Red Door, Elizabeth Taylor Black Pearls, Joseph Ribkoff, La Prairie, Lacoste, Moët & Chandon, Nina Shoes, Physicians Formula, Popchips, Wonderwall line of clothing from surfer Laird Hamilton, Go Smile, International Anti-Counterfeiting Coalition, InStyle, J.Crew, Ralph Lauren, Ritani, Robert Marc, Bitten fashion line launched by Sarah Jessica Parker, Smart Water, Speedo, Vespa, Wonderbra and the Sun Moon Stars fragrance by Karl Lagerfeld.
- KraftWorks NYC
- "A Partner Leaves Frierson Mee & Kraft, NY Times, 2000-10-05. Retrieved on 2012-06-26.
- "Playtex Selects KraftWorks as Agency of Record, Advertising Age, 2001-05-16. Retrieved on 2012-07-05.
- "KraftWorks Brings Back the 80's For Aldo, Ad Week, 2004-03-01. Retrieved on 2012-07-05.
- "Remy Taps KraftWorks For Cointreau", Advertising Age, 2002-10-01. Retrieved on 2012-09-04.
- "A New Scent For Taylor Swift", WWD, 2012-06-29. Retrieved on 2012-09-04.
- "Kraftworks Touts Aldo In U.S., Europe", Ad Week, 2003-02-07. Retrieved on 2012-09-04.
- "Calvin Klein's Moment", WWD, 2004-05-21. Retrieved on 2012-08-28.
- "Piaggio USA Taps KraftWorks For Agency", Powersports Business, 2005-07-28. Retrieved on 2012-08-28.
- "Kraftworks Seeks to Rejuvenate Company", Ad Week, 2003-08-11. Retrieved on 2012-08-28.
- Agency Website: www.kraftworksnyc.com