Kristi Myst at the AVN Adult Entertainment Expo on July 9, 1999
December 25, 1973 |
Solvang, California, U.S.
|Other names||Buffy The Vampire Layer, Kristy Mist, Christy Myst, Kristy Myst, Krysti Myst, Pamela Sanderson, White Trash|
|Height||5 ft 4 in (1.63 m)|
|Weight||105 lb (48 kg; 7.5 st)|
|No. of adult films||109 as performer, 1 as director (per IAFD)|
Myst was working as a dental assistant in Los Angeles when she decided to get into the adult entertainment industry. She did a cover shoot for Hustler magazine and layouts for High Society and New Rave before making the jump into adult films in 1995.
Myst's best known films include the Buffy the Vampire Layer series of horror parodies. Buffy Down Under (1996), from that series, produced by David Haines, was the highest selling Australian produced adult film of all time.
She won the 2001 AVN Award for Best Anal Sex Scene – Video for a gang bang scene with urophagia in the film In The Days of Whore (Extreme Associates). Myst had broken down on the set and wanted to walk off the film and quit the business rather than complete her scene.
Pro Wrestling career
She made a move into professional wrestling by joining Xtreme Pro Wrestling in 1999 and feuded with Lizzy Borden. She was present for an incident which took place at Extreme Championship Wrestling's HeatWave 2000 PPV. Several XPW wrestlers attended the ECW event and an altercation ensued between XPW and ECW performers. Much of ECW's locker room ran to ringside to escort their XPW counterparts out of the building.
Awards and nominations
|2000||AVN Award||Nominated||Best Anal Sex Scene, Video (with Evan Stone)||L.A. 399|
|XRCO Award||Nominated||Best Anal or D.P. Scene (with Tom Byron)||Whack Attack 6|
|2001||AVN Award||Nominated||Female Performer of the Year||N/A|
|Won||Best Anal Sex Scene - Video||In the Days of Whore|
|Nominated||Most Outrageous Sex Scene||Cocktails|
|XRCO Award||Nominated||Female Performer of the Year||N/A|
|Nominated||Actress (Single Performance)||In the Days of Whore|
|Nominated||Anal Queen||N/A|
|Won||Best Group Sex Scene||In the Days of Whore|
|FICEB Ninfa Award||Won||Best Anal Scene||ORGÍAS VIKINGAS - final scene|
- "WrestlingViXXXens.com: Kristi Myst", biography, archived by the Internet Archive, 2002-12-03, retrieved 2007-10-22.
- Buffy the Vampire Layer at the Internet Movie Database. Retrieved 2007-10-22.
- Buffy Down Under at the Internet Movie Database. Retrieved 2007-10-22.
- "David Haines", The Eros Association, Australia. Retrieved 2007-10-22.
- "Best Anal Sex Scene - Video". Archived from the original on December 31, 2013. Retrieved 5 May 2014.
- "Tell us about the foulest thing you’ve ever witnessed on a porno video set/shoot.", Interview with Brandon Iron, 2002-03-08, Foundrymusic. Retrieved 2007-10-22.
- "Extreme Associates Contract Girl Expresses Shock, Outrage, Glowing Praise Over In The Days of Whore", Extreme Associates, September 11, 2000, Adult Industry News. Retrieved 2007-10-22.
- "Extremely Bad Blood – promotions of extreme wrestling – Brief Article" Archived 2007-10-28 at the Wayback Machine., Wrestling Digest, December 2000. Archived at FindArticles.com. Retrieved 22 October 2007.
- "Reviews & Kristi Myst", J. D. Lombardi, 2005-12-02. Retrieved 2007-10-22.
- "AVN 2000 Nominations". AVN.com. Archived from the original on 2000-03-02. Retrieved 2013-08-16.
- "Xrco nominations". AVN. 2000-03-14. Retrieved 2013-08-16.
- "2001 AVN Awards Nominations List". AVN.com. Archived from the original on 2001-03-09. Retrieved 2013-08-16.
- Steve Nelson (2001-01-09). "The AVN Awards Show a Night to Remember". Adult Industry News. Retrieved 2013-08-16.
- "THE BEST OF 2000 (2001 Show)". X-Rated Critics Organization. Retrieved 2014-11-13.
- "FICEB 2001 Awards". Archived from the original on 9 June 2007. Retrieved 21 December 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kristi Myst.|