Kristin is a popular female name in Scandinavia, English-speaking nations, Dutch-speaking countries, and in German-speaking countries. It is a Scandinavian variant of Christina or Christine. It was the seventh most popular first name for girls born in Iceland between 2000 and 2004.
- Kristin Chenoweth, American singer, actress
- Kristin Davis, American actress
- Kristin Gore, American writer
- Kristin Kreuk, Canadian actress
- Kristin Scott Thomas, English actress
- Kristin Bauer van Straten, American actress
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|