|Elevation||30 m (100 ft)|
|• Official||Gujarati, Hindi|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Kutiyana is located at  It has an average elevation of 30 metres (98 feet). Kutiyana town is spread over almost 2 km range.On the banks of the Bhadar river. Kutiyana is around 42 km away from its district center Porbandar and 40 km away from Airport.Kutiyana taluka have 52 villages..
As of 2001[update] India census, Kutiyana had a population of 17,108. Males constitute 51% of the population and females 49%. Kutiyana has an average literacy rate of 63%, higher than the national average of 59.5%: male literacy is 71%, and female literacy is 54%. In Kutiyana, 13% of the population is under 6 years of age.
Kutiyana is connected via roads, It has no train, water or airport connectivity except its nearest district center Porbandar. Kutiyana is located on National Highway-8B, which connects all transportations inroute Rajkot to Porbandar. Main transportations are State Road Transport, private travels, passenger cars etc.
Kutiyana town is facilitate with government hospital and some private clinics. Kutiyana is main center hub for villages to shop, eat, study and connect with other areas by road or transportation available. Kutiyana is covered with good cellular networks, which has all the service providers available in the town range. Kutiyana has got many community halls for ceremony, like Maher samaj, Ahir samaj, Soni vandi, Sindhi samaj, Mochi Samaj, Lohana-mahajan vadi,Ptel samaj etc.
- Bhadar River
- Pujari vav
- Bala Hanuman Aashram(The Great Sant Shri Vishvambhardasji Maharaj)
- Old Famous Village Gokran.
- Kalindri Dam.
- Generally falls in August or September a Grand Fair is organized for every monday of pavitra sravan month near Bhadar river coast, have delicious food like pani puri, bhel, dabeli, roasted nuts and much more....
- Diwali (Diwali is worth watching in each and every part of India)
- Holi(Beautiful festival of colours)
- Ganesh Chaturthi(grand Ganesh Chaturthi is celebrated )
- Makarsankranti(celebrated on 14th Jan every year, people fly kites, eat chikki,undhiyu and enjoy)
- Navratri(traditional Garba festival of Gujarat)
School & Colleges
- Bala Hanuman High School,
- Government High school,
- S. M. Jadeja Arts&Commerce College,
- ITI Kutiyana,
- Taluka Shala 1 & 2,
- Sharda Vidhyalay,
- Namrata Primary School.
Hitesh Keshwala is a famous graduate from Balahanuman school Kutiyana who is now a Rapper and Music Video Director in Los Angeles,USA. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z02SCwawdns
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc - Kutiyana
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.