From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up kya, Kya, or KYA in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kya, kya or KYA may refer to:
- Kya Lau, chef and contestant on MasterChef Junior, season 4
- KYA (AM), a San Francisco, California, radio station
- KYA-FM, a San Francisco, California, radio station
- Kya: Dark Lineage, a video game
- Konya Airport's IATA code
- kya, a thousand years ago
- Kya, mother of Katara and Sokka, in Avatar: The Last Airbender
- KYA, Christina Parie's new stage name
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kya.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.