From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from LAC (disambiguation))
LAC may refer to:
- Los Angeles County in California
- La Crescenta, California, unincorporated area in Los Angeles County
- California State Prison, Los Angeles County
- Line of Actual Control, effective border between India and China
- Latin America and the Caribbean, United Nations geoscheme region
- Longburn Adventist College, Christian school in Longburn, New Zealand
- Lancashire Aero Club, flying club in the United Kingdom
- Lockheed Aircraft Company, American aerospace company
- Lignes Aériennes Congolaises (defunct airline of the Democratic Republic of the Congo)
- LAC, the ICAO operator designator for Lockheed Aircraft Corporation, United States.
- Líneas Aéreas Canarias
Sports and entertainment
- Ladies' Alpine Club (1907–1975), a club for women climbers, based in London, merged in 1975 with the Alpine Club
- Law Abiding Citizen, a 2009 film starring Jamie Foxx and Gerard Butler
- Los Angeles Clippers, a team in the National Basketball Association
- Los Angeles Chargers, a team in the National Football League
- Leading Aircraftman, a rank in some air forces
- Liberal arts college, undergraduate educational institution
- Library and Archives Canada, national memory institution preserving documentary heritage about Canadian life
- Local Area Commands, a unit in Australian police system.
- Location Area Code, unique number broadcast by a "base transceiver station" in GSM
- L2TP Access Concentrator, endpoint of a Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol tunnel
- Linear acetylenic carbon, a polymeric carbon chain
- LAC Minerals, a Canadian mining company
- Lorenz asymmetry coefficient, a statistic used in the analysis of wealth or income inequality
- Language Atlas of China, an atlas mapping the distribution of languages in China
- LAC Cargo, a logistics company located in Uruguay
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title LAC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.