Lady Marina Charlotte Windsor
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (May 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Lady Marina Windsor|
|Born||Marina Charlotte Alexandra Katharine Helen Windsor
30 September 1992
Rosie Hospital, Cambridge, England
|Parent(s)||George Windsor, Earl of St Andrews
She was born at the Rosie Hospital in Cambridge and named for her great-grandmother, Princess Marina, Duchess of Kent. Until 2008 she was 25th in the line of succession to the British Throne, bypassing her elder brother, who is a Roman Catholic, however, The Observer reported that she had been confirmed as a Roman Catholic, and had therefore forfeited her place in the line of succession.
|Ancestors of Lady Marina Charlotte Windsor|
- "Court Circular". The Independent. Independent Print. 26 January 1993.
- "The Royal Family - Cousins of Her Majesty". Who's Who 2010. A & C Black.
- "The Scots Royal Lineage - The House of Windsor - Marina Charlotte Alexandra Katharine Windsor". British Royalty. Burke's Peerage & Gentry.
- Report on Lady Marina's conversion to Roman Catholicism
- "Where have you been hiding girls? After years in the shadows, two more Windsor beauties step into the spotlight". Daily Mail. 4 October 2010.