Lady Marina Charlotte Windsor
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (May 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Lady Marina Windsor|
|Born||Marina Charlotte Alexandra Katharine Helen Windsor
30 September 1992
Rosie Hospital, Cambridge, England
prev. Church of England
|Parent(s)||George Windsor, Earl of St Andrews
Lady Marina Charlotte Alexandra Katharine Helen Windsor (born 30 September 1992 in Cambridge) is the elder daughter of George Windsor, Earl of St Andrews, and his wife Sylvana Tomaselli. She was born at the Rosie Hospital in Cambridge and named for her great-grandmother, Princess Marina, Duchess of Kent. Until 2008 she was 25th in the line of succession to the British Throne, bypassing her elder brother, who is a Roman Catholic, however, The Observer reported that she had been confirmed as a Roman Catholic, and had therefore forfeited her place in the line of succession.
|Ancestors of Lady Marina Charlotte Windsor|
- "Court Circular". The Independent. Independent Print. 26 January 1993.
- "Full royal house for Trooping the Colour ceremony". Hello Magazine - Royalty and statesmen. Hello!. 18 June 2007.
- "Lady Marina-Charlotte Alexandra Katherine Helen Windsor". Thepeerage.com. Darryl Lundy. 28 May 2004.
- "The Royal Family - Cousins of Her Majesty". Who's Who 2010. A & C Black.
- "The Scots Royal Lineage - The House of Windsor - Marina Charlotte Alexandra Katharine Windsor". British Royalty. Burke's Peerage & Gentry.
- Report on Lady Marina's conversion to Roman Catholicism
- "The Line of Succession". The House of Windsor. English Monarchs. Retrieved 30 September 2010.
- "Where have you been hiding girls? After years in the shadows, two more Windsor beauties step into the spotlight". Daily Mail. 4 October 2010.
|This biography of a peer, peeress or noble of the United Kingdom, or one or more of its constituent countries, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|