From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Coordinates: Coordinates: |
In the 2007 commune council elections, all five seats went to members of the Cambodian People's Party. Land alienation is a severe problem in Laming. (See Ratanakiri Province for background information on land alienation.)
|Nhal (or Nhol) (ញល)||328||0.91||67|
|Phum Muoy (ភូមិ ១) and/or Phum Pram|
- "Final Population Totals, Rotanak Kiri Province, 1998" (PDF). Cambodia National Institute of Statistics. Retrieved June 6, 2008.
- "Official Results of the 2007 Commune Councils Election in Ratank Kiri" (PDF). [sic] National Election Committee, No 4.58/07 NEC.SG.PIB. April 18, 2007. Retrieved June 6, 2008.
- "Land Alienation in Indigenous Minority Communities - Ratanakiri Province, Cambodia" (PDF). NGO Forum on Cambodia. August 2006. Retrieved June 6, 2008.
- "Commune name: Ratanak Kiri (រតនគីរី)". Cambodia National Institute of Statistics. Retrieved June 6, 2008.
- The fifth village in Laming is called Phum Muoy here and here, but is called Phum Pram here. The editor of this article does not know if these are two different villages or if they are the same village.