Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Coordinates: Coordinates: |
In the 2007 commune council elections, all five seats went to members of the Cambodian People's Party. Land alienation is a severe problem in Laming. (See Ratanakiri Province for background information on land alienation.)
|Nhal (or Nhol) (ញល)||328||0.91||67|
|Phum Muoy (ភូមិ ១) and/or Phum Pram|
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2008-06-08. Retrieved 2008-06-20.
- "Final Population Totals, Rotanak Kiri Province, 1998" (PDF). Cambodia National Institute of Statistics. Archived from the original (PDF) on October 29, 2008. Retrieved June 6, 2008.
- "Official Results of the 2007 Commune Councils Election in Ratank Kiri" (PDF). [sic] National Election Committee, No 4.58/07 NEC.SG.PIB. April 18, 2007. Archived from the original (PDF) on June 2, 2008. Retrieved June 6, 2008.
- "Land Alienation in Indigenous Minority Communities - Ratanakiri Province, Cambodia" (PDF). NGO Forum on Cambodia. August 2006. Archived from the original (PDF) on June 14, 2008. Retrieved June 6, 2008.
- "Commune name: Ratanak Kiri (រតនគីរី)". Cambodia National Institute of Statistics. Archived from the original on June 2, 2008. Retrieved June 6, 2008.
- The fifth village in Laming is called Phum Muoy here Archived 2008-06-02 at the Wayback Machine. and here[dead link], but is called Phum Pram here Archived 2008-10-29 at the Wayback Machine.. The editor of this article does not know if these are two different villages or if they are the same village.