|Born||Laurie Walker Dhue
February 10, 1969
Chapel Hill, North Carolina, U.S.
|Education||The Westminster Schools (1986)
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
B.S. Political Science (1990)
|Spouse(s)||Thomas Calcoate (divorced)
Joe Schrank (engaged)
|Relatives||Bob Dhue, former president of World Championship Wrestling (father)|
Laurie Walker Dhue (born February 10, 1969) is an American television journalist. Until April 2015, Dhue hosted episodes of TheBlaze's investigative journalism news magazine For the Record, and presented highlights of evening news on TheBlaze.com TV. Previously she was a Fox News Channel anchor from 2000–08, reporting for the television show Geraldo at Large and the host of Fox Report Weekend.
Although born in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, she grew up in Atlanta, Georgia. Her mother is Hutton Dhue, and her father, Bob Dhue, was a former vice president of wrestling operations for World Championship Wrestling. Dhue graduated from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. She received a Bachelor of Arts degree in political science with a concentration in dramatic arts.
Before joining the Fox News Channel in 2000, she worked for MSNBC as host of its Special Edition. She started at MSNBC in April 1999 as the anchor of Newsfront. She worked at CNN from 1990-99, where she served as anchor for weekend programs, such as CNN Saturday, CNN Sunday, World View, and The World Today.
She interned as a weekend morning anchor for WSB-TV in Atlanta and did the occasional weekend edition of Today for NBC. She hosted Fox Report weekend edition and appeared weekly on The O'Reilly Factor. She also reported for Geraldo at Large, On the Record with Greta Van Susteren, and The Fox Report with Shepard Smith. Dhue served as the voice of the official Fox News Radio launch in 2004 and anchored evening news updates for several years.
On March 30, 2011, she was the guest host of The Joy Behar Show on CNN's sister network, HLN. She was replaced by Frances Rivera on the WPIX-TV Morning News in New York City August 29, 2011. Dhue began hosting For The Record on the new media channel 'TheBlaze' on March 13, 2013. On June 4, 2013, it was announced Dhue's involvement with TheBlaze would expand to include hosting of the channel's nightly news updates as the channel's primary news anchor.
Currently she performs public speaking at conventions, conferences, corporate events, and special events.
Sexual Harassment Lawsuit
Dhue is one of many women who have settled suits with Fox News in sexual harassment claims against long-time anchor Bill O'Reilly and former president Roger Ailes. She is currently writing a book discussing her experience. 
- "Five Minutes with Laurie Dhue". FoxNews.com. 2004-09-01. Retrieved 2009-09-11.
- Laurie Dhue Full Bio (PDF), The Harry Walker Agency
- "Judyth Piazza chats with Laurie Dhue, FOX news". thesop.org. 2006-10-02. Retrieved 2016-05-21.
- "Veteran journalist Laurie Dhue joins TheBlaze". glennbeck.com. 2013-06-03. Retrieved 2013-06-09.
- "The Blaze, LAURIE DHUE PREMIERES AS NEWS ANCHOR FOR THEBLAZE TV TONIGHT!". TheBlaze Inc. September 6, 2013.
- "Glenn Beck, Laurie Dhue debuts tonight as News Anchor for TheBlaze TV!". TheBlaze Inc. September 9, 2013.
- "Laurie Dhue Out At TheBlaze". April 17, 2015.
- Laurie Dhue profile, Harry Walker Agency website; accessed December 30, 2015.
- "Sexual Harassment Lawsuit". Los Angeles Times. 1 April 2017.