Leaked in London
This article relies largely or entirely on a single source. (October 2018)
|Leaked in London|
|EP (live) by|
|Released||February 6, 2007|
|Producer||Fall Out Boy|
|Fall Out Boy chronology|
Leaked in London is a live EP that was recorded by American rock band Fall Out Boy on January 29, 2007. It was released in response to the band's third album, Infinity on High, being leaked onto the internet on January 19, 2007, three weeks before its official scheduled release. The EP could be downloaded from the band's website between Tuesday, February 6, 2007 and Tuesday, February 13, 2007 using the CDPass software along with inserting a physical copy of Infinity on High into the CD-ROM drive of one's computer.
- "This Ain't a Scene, It's an Arms Race" – 3:25
- "Thriller" – 3:29
- "Dance, Dance" – 3:15
- "Golden" – 2:37
- "Our Lawyer Made Us Change the Name of This Song So We Wouldn't Get Sued" – 3:09
- These live versions of "Thriller", "Dance, Dance" and "Our Lawyer..." were also released as B-sides to "Thnks fr th Mmrs".
- These five live tracks are also available as bonus tracks on the limited Australian and New Zealand "Platinum Edition" CD/DVD pressings of Infinity on High.
- Patrick Stump – lead vocals, rhythm guitar, piano
- Pete Wentz – bass guitar, backing vocals
- Joe Trohman – lead guitar, backing vocals
- Andy Hurley – drums
- Montgomery, James; Edward Luc (24 January 2007). "Fall Out Boy's Answer To Online Album Leak: Give Fans More Music". Retrieved 2011-04-16.