|Look up Leela or leela in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Leela may refer to:
- Leela (Doctor Who), a fictional character in the British science fiction series Doctor Who
- Leela (Futurama), a fictional character in the animated television series Futurama
- Leela, a fictional artificial intelligence in the computer game Marathon; see List of Marathon AIs
- Leela Lomax, a fictional character in the British soap opera Hollyoaks
- Leela, a human character on Sesame Street
- The Leela Group, an Indian business conglomerate
- *The Leela Palaces, Hotels and Resorts, an Indian luxury hotel group
- Leela (2002 film), a drama directed by Somnath Sen
- Ek Paheli Leela (Leela: A Mystery), a 2015 Indian thriller film
- Leela (2016 film), an Indian Malayalam-language film directed by Ranjith
- Leela (game), a board game with origins in ancient India
- Lila (Hinduism), an alternate transliteration for the Hindu cosmological concept
- Leela (software), computer Go software
- Layla (disambiguation)
- Leila (disambiguation)
- Lelia (disambiguation)
- Lila (disambiguation)
- All pages with a title containing Leela
- All pages beginning with "Leela"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Leela.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.