Leslie Dach is an American businessman and former government executive.
Early life and education
Dach became involved in the Democratic Party during the United States presidential election, 1988 and served as an aide in the administration of Bill Clinton. He later went to work for Edelman, a corporate public relations consultancy. In 2006 Dach accepted the position of Executive Vice-President of Governmental Relations and Corporate Affairs at Wal-Mart with a compensation package reported to be worth $3 million in stock options, on top of his annual salary. During the administration of Barack Obama he served as a senior counselor at the Department of Health and Human Services for almost two years. There, he worked on promotion of Obamacare.
- Goldberg, Jeffrey (2 April 2007). "Selling Wal-Mart". The New Yorker. Retrieved 26 May 2016.
- Frazier, Mya (4 October 2006). "Wal-Mart's $3 Million Man: Leslie Dach". Ad Age. Retrieved 26 May 2016.
- Clifford, Stephanie (8 March 2013). "Man Who Helped Image of Wal-Mart Steps Down". New York Times. Retrieved 26 May 2016.
- Diamond, Dan (12 April 2016). "How to think about Medicare's new primary care plan". Politico. Retrieved 26 May 2016.
- "Sunrun Appoints Former Walmart Executive Leslie Dach to Board of Directors". 5 May 2016. Retrieved 26 May 2016.