From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up libertine, libertines, or libertinism in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A libertine is one free from the restraint of social norms and religious morals.
Libertine may also refer to:
- Ragusian libertine, a silver coin used in the Republic of Ragusa (modern-day Dubrovnik, Croatia)
- Linux Libertine, a free software Unicode typeface by the Libertine Open Fonts Project
- Libertine (magazine), the student magazine of Flinders University, South Australia
- "Libertine" (song), a 1986 song by Mylène Farmer
- Libertine, an album by Gene
- Libertine (album), a 1994 album by Silkworm
- "Libertine", a song by Good Riddance
- "Libertine", a song by Utopia
- "Libertine", a song by The Buck Pets on their album Mercurotones
- Libertine, an album by Liv Kristine
People with the name
- Eve Libertine (born 1949), stage name of Bronwyn Lloyd Jones, a lead vocalist of the anarcho-punk band Crass
- Saint Libertine (Libertinus, Libertino), Christian bishop of Agrigento, Sicily
- The Libertine (disambiguation)
- Libertine novel, an 18th-century literary genre associated with libertines
- The Libertines, an English indie/rock band
- The Libertines (album), the second album produced by the band
- I, Libertine, a novel, a literary hoax that was made real
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Libertine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.