|Elevation||722 ft (220 m)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (Central (CST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
|Area code(s)||817, 682|
|GNIS feature ID||1339920|
Lillian is part of the Alvarado Independent School District. Lillian Elementary School, which serves students in grades pre-kindergarten through four, is located in the community.
- Wingo Anderson, baseball player.
The climate in this area is characterized by hot, humid summers and generally mild to cool winters. According to the Köppen Climate Classification system, Lillian has a humid subtropical climate, abbreviated "Cfa" on climate maps.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Lillian, Texas
- "Lillian, Texas". The Handbook of Texas online. Retrieved 2008-03-19.
- "CONSOLIDATIONS, ANNEXATIONS AND NAME CHANGES FOR TEXAS PUBLIC SCHOOLS" (PDF). Texas Education Agency. 2018-09-10. Retrieved 2019-10-30.
- Climate Summary for Lillian, Texas