Lincoln (2019 TV series)
|Country of origin||United States|
|Running time||45 minutes|
Lincoln is an upcoming American drama television series that was ordered to series by NBC in May 2019, after a pilot order in January 2019. It is based on The Bone Collector series of novels. The series will debut as a mid-season entry in the 2019-2020 television season.
The series follows young female NYPD officer Amelia Sachs and the disabled Lincoln Rhyme, as they solve cases together.
- Russell Hornsby as Lincoln Rhyme, a forensic criminologist
- Arielle Kebbel as Amelia Sachs, an NYPD detective
- Michael Imperioli as Rick Sellitto, an NYPD detective and Lincoln's partner.
- Courtney Grosbeck as Rae Sachs, a sister of Amelia
- Ramses Jimenez as Eric Ortiz, an NYPD detective and Sellitto's new partner
- Brooke Lyons as Kate, an invaluable addition to the investigative team.
- Roslyn Ruff as Claire, Lincoln's caregiver
- Tate Ellington as Felix, part of the CSI team and quick to speak his mind
- Brian F. O'Byrne
On January 17, 2019, it was announced that NBC had given the production a pilot order under the name Lincoln based on The Bone Collector novel. The pilot was written by VJ Boyd and Mark Bianculli who executive produces alongside with Avi Nir, Alon Shtruzman, Peter Traugott and Rachel Kaplan. Production companies involved with the pilot include Sony Pictures Television and Universal Television. On February 21, 2019, it was announced that Seth Gordon would direct the pilot.
On May 11, 2019, it was announced that the production had been given a series order. A few days later, it was announced that the series would premiere as a mid-season replacement in the spring of 2020.
In March 2019, it was announced that Russell Hornsby, Michael Imperioli, Arielle Kebbel, Courtney Grosbeck, Ramses Jimenez, Brooke Lyons, Roslyn Ruff and Tate Ellington had joined the cast for their pilot lead roles.
- “NBC Fall Schedule: Manifest Held for Midseason, Good Place 'Promoted'” from TV Line (May 12, 2019)