|Alma mater||Harvard College|
Yale Law School
|Occupation||CEO & Co-founder of Endeavor|
Linda Rottenberg is an American businesswoman and the New York Times bestselling author of Crazy Is a Compliment: The Power of Zigging When Everyone Else Zags. She is the CEO and Co-founder of Endeavor, a non-profit organization that encourages the power of entrepreneurship.
Rottenberg was named one of "America's Best Leaders" by U.S. News and one of TIME's 100 "Innovators for the 21st century." She lectures at Fortune 500 companies. Rottenberg is the subject of four case studies by Harvard Business School and the Stanford Graduate School of Business. ABC and NPR declared her "the entrepreneur whisperer," journalist; Thomas Friedman dubbed her the world's "mentor capitalist," Business Insider named her "Ms. Davos," and she was known as "la chica loca"
She serves on the board of Zayo Group, a global provider of bandwidth infrastructure (NYSE: ZAYO). She is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations and Young Presidents Organization (YPO) and serves on the entrepreneurship steering committee of the World Economic Forum.
Early life and education
Rottenberg co-founded Endeavor, an organization encouraging high-impact entrepreneurs, in 1997. Headquartered in New York with 50 offices across the globe, Endeavor identifies, mentors, and co-invests in individuals with the biggest ideas. After spawning entrepreneurship ecosystems around the world, in 2013 Endeavor started work in the U.S..
Rottenberg has been profiled in the Wall Street Journal, Forbes, The Economist, Financial Times, USA Today, Strategy + Business, People, Glamour, and MORE, and has appeared on GMA, The Today Show, Morning Joe, Nightline, NPR, CNBC, CNN, Fox News, Fox Business, and Bloomberg News. Dell featured her in its "Take Your Own Path" ad campaign and Veuve Clicquot named her Businesswoman of the Year.
Rottenberg also wrote Crazy Is a Compliment: The Power of Zigging When Everyone Else Zags, which was published in 2014.
- 23rd Annual Heinz Award in Technology, the Economy, and Employment (2018)
- Named to Forbes "Impact 30" – Forbes
- "Take Your Own Path" campaign winner – Dell
- 2009 Asper Award for Global Entrepreneurship 
- One of America's Best Leaders 2008 – U.S. News & World Report
- "Innovator for the 21st Century" – Time Magazine
- "Business Woman of the Year: 2008" – Veuve Clicquot
- One of the top 100 innovators in the world under the age of 35 – MIT Technology Review TR100
- "Global Leader for Tomorrow" and "Young Global Leader" – World Economic Forum 
- The 1st female chair of the World Economic Forum on the Middle East (2007) 
- One of the World's Top 40 Social Entrepreneurs – Schwab Foundation for Social Entrepreneurship (2001) 
- 10 Women to Watch of 2008 – Running Start
- Person of the Year – Organization of Women in International Trade (2007) 
- The Most Important Not-For-Profit Leader in Latin America – Poder–BCG Business
- Member, Inter-American Dialogue
- "Crazy Is a Compliment: The Power of Zigging When Everyone Else Zags". Retrieved 2014-07-18.
- Marco della Cava (15 October 2014). "Change Agents: Rottenberg's 'crazy' world mission". usatoday.com. Retrieved 27 June 2016.
- "Linda Rottenberg". luminary-magazine.com. Retrieved 2016-06-24.
- "Linda Rottenberg: The next Sillicon Valley is... | Masters of Scale podcast". WaitWhat. Retrieved 2018-03-19.
- Bob Minzesheimer (14 February 2013). "Author uncovers 'secrets' of happy families". usatoday.com. Retrieved 27 June 2016.
- "Linda Rottenberg, Forbes Impact 30". Retrieved 2012-11-19.
- "Linda Rottenberg, Trailblazer". Archived from the original on 2012-07-14. Retrieved 2009-11-02.
- "2009 Asper Award". Archived from the original on May 28, 2010. Retrieved June 24, 2010.
- "America's Best Leaders: Linda Rottenberg, Entrepreneur". Retrieved 2009-11-02.
- "2003 Young Innovators Under 35". Technology Review. 2003. Retrieved August 16, 2011.
- "2004 Young Innovator". Retrieved 2009-11-02.
- "WEF - Linda Rottenberg". Retrieved 2009-11-02.
- "Queen Urges Public-Private Partnerships to Create a Culture of Giving". Archived from the original on 2009-12-23. Retrieved 2009-11-02.
- "Linda Rottenberg biography". Archived from the original on 2013-05-25. Retrieved 2009-11-02.
- "Women to Watch Awards". Retrieved 2009-11-02.
- "Woman of the Year". Retrieved 2009-11-02.
- "Inter-American Dialogue | Linda Rottenberg". www.thedialogue.org. Retrieved 2017-04-13.
- Linda Rottenberg's February 2009 Keynote address at Harvard Business School's Social Entrepreneurship Conference 
- Harvard Business School case study (2009): "Endeavor: Creating a Global Movement for High-Impact Entrepreneurship" 
- Harvard Business School case study (2003): "Endeavor: Determining A Growth Strategy" 
- Stanford Graduate School of Business case study 
- "The Davos Awards: The 25 People And Companies Who Just Won The World's Most Prestigious Event" (Business Insider, January 2011) 
- Linda Rottenberg's Official Website
- Good Morning America: Entrepreneur Whisperer Helps 3 Moms Scale Up Business (October 2014)
- MSNBC's The Cycle: Using Your Crazy to Success in Entrepreneurship (October 2014)
- MSNBC's Morning Joe: How Entrepreneurs Are Responding to the Economy (October 2014)
- CNBC's Squawk Box: Thinking and Acting Like An Entrepreneur (October 2014)
- Bloomberg TV: Entrepreneurs Are Risk Minimizers (October 2014)
- Bloomberg TV: Mentoring Entrepreneurs (October 2014)
- Fox News: Overcoming the Barriers to Entrepreneurship (July 2014)
- Video: Stanford University Entrepreneurial Thought Leaders Series (May 2014)
- Video: 2013 Endeavor Gala Speech (December 2013)
- Entrepreneur Magazine: Can Endeavor Help Struggling Entrepreneurs Abroad and in the U.S.? (November 2013)
- CNBC: Darwinian economics: Why downturns spark start-up booms (November 2013)
- Harvard Business School Case Study: Endeavor - Miami Heats Up (November 2013)