|Full name||Linley Margaret Frame|
|Born||12 November 1971|
|Height||1.72 m (5 ft 8 in)|
|Weight||72 kg (159 lb)|
Linley Margaret Frame (born 12 November 1971), is an Australian competitive swimmer who won a gold medal in the 100-metre breaststroke at the 1991 FINA World Aquatics Championships, and represented Australia at the 1992 Summer Olympics in Barcelona, coming in 15th and 19th in her breaststroke events.
In 2009, Frame made a comeback to swimming. Competing at the 2009 World Masters Games, she won a gold medal in the W35-39 50m breaststroke event, beating the second-place swimmer by more than 3 seconds. Frame now holds FINA Masters World Records for the W40-44 age group in 50m breaststroke and 100m breaststroke events. She competed at the 2014 FINA World Masters Championships in Montreal, and won gold medals in the W40-44 50m, 100m and 200m breaststroke events.
As of 2014[update], Frame works at Swimming Victoria as Athlete and Coach Liaison Officer. Since 2001, she has been an ambassador for Red Dust Role Models, a charity that visits remote Aboriginal communities throughout the Northern Territory and Western Australia, teaching children the importance of a healthy lifestyle and good education.
Frame is a distinguished ambassador of The Fred Hollows Foundation in which she helps raise awareness for this international non-profit organization. The Fred Hollows Foundation educates surgeons on how to cure avoidable blindness within underserved communities and countries. Specifically, they work within the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities of Indigenous Australia.
- AIS Athlete of the Year Past Winners Archived 26 March 2012 at the Wayback Machine
- "Champion swimmer fights for understanding of 'the most misunderstood' disease". ME/CFS Australia (Victoria). 3 May 2012. Retrieved 11 November 2015.
- "Linley Frame: Olympian and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome sufferer". Retrieved 20 April 2014.
- "Swimming - 15 October 2009 - Day 6 Results". p15. Retrieved 20 April 2014.CS1 maint: location (link)
- FINA WORLD MASTERS RECORDS - LONG COURSE METERS AS OF DEC 31, 2013 Archived 6 November 2014 at the Wayback Machine
- FINA WORLD MASTERS RECORDS - SHORT COURSE METERS AS OF DEC 31, 2013 Archived 6 November 2014 at the Wayback Machine
- "Staff Profile: Linley Frame" (PDF). p2: Swimming Victoria. Archived from the original (PDF) on 28 February 2014. Retrieved 20 April 2014.CS1 maint: location (link)
- Red Dust Role Models - Linley Frame Archived 4 March 2016 at the Wayback Machine. Retrieved on 11 November 2015.
- "Champion Linley Frame to share winning ways at Ballarat Sportsman's Club dinner". The Courier. 27 February 2009. Retrieved 28 July 2020.