List of Eclipse Modeling Framework based software
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (October 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
List of tools internally available from the Eclipse platform
- Connected Data Objects (CDO), a free implementation of a Distributed Shared Model on top of EMF
- M2M : a framework for model-to-model transformation languages
- M2T : a framework for model-to-text generation
- ATL : a QVT-like language functioning on top of Eclipse/EMF, together with a significant library of model transformations. ATL is the current Eclipse M2M solution.
- MOFScript : tools and frameworks for supporting model-to-text transformations. MOFScript is available from the Eclipse M2M project described above.
- Bonita Open Solution : a Business Process Management Solution which contains a studio based on EMF and GMF to edit BPMN diagrams.
- Borland Together : a Java and UML modeling IDE with QVT integration soon to be available from the Eclipse M2M project
- RSM : a UML2-based tool for visual modeling and design. Available from the Eclipse UML project.
- KM3: a metamodeling language; Metamodels written in KM3 may be automatically converted in a number of other metameta models.
- Acceleo : A code generator implementing the OMG MOFM2T specification. Available from the Eclipse M2T project.
- EMFCompare: A diff operator for models; available as a component from the EMFT project.
- VIATRA2: A graph-based transformation language available from the Eclipse GMT project.
- GEMS: A bridge between Generic Modeling Environment (GME) and the Eclipse Modeling Project (EMP).
- Xtext :A framework for the development of domain-specific languages and other textual programming languages.
- Sirius: this technology allows to create custom graphical modeling workbenches by leveraging the Eclipse Modeling technologies, including EMF and GMF.
List of tools that may use Eclipse EMF but are available on private sourceforges or others development repositories
- Leonardi : model driven open source framework for GUIs
- Blueprint Software Modeler
- Apollo for Eclipse : commercial UML 2.1 tool
- Merlin Generator : open source code generation and model transformation tool
- Sigasi : commercial IDE for VHDL
- SmartQVT : an open source implementation of the QVT-Operational language. This tool compiles QVT transformations into EMF-based Java programs.
- Kermeta: a multi-purpose tool made by IRISA and based on EMF for model development, model constraint checking, model exploration, model transformation and much more.
- Papyrus: a MDE UML modeler based on EMF.
- EZRealtime: an environment for modeling Embedded Hard Real-Time Software based on a Time Petri Net Methodology.
- Rational Software Modeler a UML modeler that uses the EMF-based UML2 model.
- Skyway Builder : open source code generation tool for Spring-based applications
- EMFText: A set of plug-ins to create textual domain-specific languages.
- JaMoPP: An EMF-based metamodel for the Java language. Includes a parser to convert Java programs to EMF models and a printer to do the opposite.
- Refactory: A framework to create Refactorings for EMF models.
- EMF Modeling Operations: A tool to specify (and execute) composite modeling operations such as refactorings by demonstration.
- WireframeSketcher: A wireframing tool (commercial) that is driven by an EMF model. EMF model is open-source and is available from GitHub.