List of English rugby league stadiums by capacity
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|3||Old Crown Flatt||26,000+||Dewsbury||1991|
|4||Don Valley Stadium||25,000||Sheffield Eagles||2013|
|5||Old Craven Park||20,000||Hull Kingston Rovers||1989|
|7||Knowsley Road||17,500||St. Helens||2010|
|Station Road||c. 60,000||Swinton||1992|
|12||The Boulevard||10,500||Hull F.C.||2009|
Stadiums which are currently in development, and are likely to open in the near future, include:
|New Castleford Stadium||15,000||Castleford|
|Newmarket Stadium||15,000||Wakefield Trinity|
|New Swinton Stadium||6,000||Swinton|
There are usually also several expansions to existing grounds in progress. See the discussion thread linked below for the latest details.
- List of rugby league stadiums by capacity
- List of Australian rugby league stadiums by capacity
- List of British stadiums by capacity
- List of English Rugby Union stadia by capacity
- "Manchester United". premierleague.com. Premier League. Retrieved 30 November 2011.
- "Elland Road Leeds United fact file". Sky Sports. BSkyB. Retrieved 7 February 2012.
- "Stadium capacity increased". BBC Sport 5 February 2009. BBC. Retrieved 6 February 2012.
- "JJB Stadium - Facts & Figures". Wigan Warriors. Archived from the original on 2006-10-14. Retrieved 2006-12-29.