List of Florida State League champions
The Florida State League of Minor League Baseball is one of three Class A-Advanced baseball leagues in the United States. The league was founded in 1919. A league champion is determined at the end of each season. Champions have been determined by post-season playoffs, winning the regular season pennant, or being declared champion by the league office. Off and on (1919–28, 1936–41, and 1946–68), the league recognized pennant winners and/or playoff winners as league champions. Currently, the first-half and second-half winners in each division (North and South) compete in a best-of-three series to determin division champions. Then, the North and South division winners play a best-of-five series to determine a league champion. Since 1979, the winner of the League Championship Series has become the holder—until the following season's championship—of the Watson Spoelstra Florida State League Championship Trophy.
|Indicates pennant winner (1919–28, 1936–41, 1946–68)|
||Indicates playoff winner (1919–28, 1936–41, 1946–68)|
||Indicates pennant and playoff winner (1919–28, 1936–41, 1946–68)|
- Score and finalist information is only presented when post-season play occurred. The lack of this information indicates a declared league champion.
- a Fort Lauderdale-St. Petersburg had the best record when the league disbanded on July 4.
- b The Orlando Twins defeated Miami, 2–1, in the final round of the playoffs, but Miami was awarded the pennant based on best win-loss percentage.
- c Brevard County and Tampa were declared co-champions after playoffs were cancelled in the wake the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks.
- d Daytona and Tampa were declared co-champions due to the threat of Hurricane Ivan.
- "League Champions". Florida State League. Minor League Baseball. Retrieved May 7, 2017.