Palm Beach Cardinals
|Palm Beach Cardinals
Founded in 2003
|Minor league affiliations|
|League||Florida State League (2003–present)|
|Major league affiliations|
|Current||St. Louis Cardinals (2003–present)|
|Minor league titles|
|League titles (1)||2005|
|Division titles (1)||2005|
|Nickname||Palm Beach Cardinals (2003–present)|
|Ballpark||Roger Dean Stadium (2003–present)|
|St. Louis Cardinals (owner), Jupiter Stadium, LTD. (operator)|
|General Manager||Alex Inman|
Robby the Redbird is their mascot. He is a Cardinal that hatched in January 2003 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and was named in a contest with local schools. Robbie first flew into Roger Dean Stadium on Friday, March 28, 2003 prior to the Palm Beach Cardinals first game (a 1-0 exhibition loss to the St Louis Cardinals).
- 2005: Defeated Vero Beach 2-1 in semifinals; defeated Lakeland 3-2 to win championship.
- 2006: Lost to St. Lucie 2-0 in semifinals.
- 2008: Lost to Daytona 2-1 in semifinals.
- 2015: Lost to Charlotte 2-0 in semifinals.
Palm Beach Cardinals roster
7-day disabled list
- Palm Beach Cardinals - Official website
- St. Louis Cardinals Minor Leagues at Scout.com
- Roger Dean Stadium - Fact Sheet
|This article about a baseball team in Florida is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|