List of The Gates episodes
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|No.||Title||Directed by||Written by||U.S. viewers
|Original air date|
|1||"Pilot"||Terry McDonough||Richard Hatem & Grant Scharbo||4.64||June 20, 2010|
|The lives of the Monohan family become unexpectedly complicated after moving into their new home in an exclusive community called "The Gates." In his new job as Chief of Police, Nick Monohan becomes involved in a missing person's case on his first day as he learns his neighbors are hiding their involvement in the case as well as a family secret. Just when his family is finally settling in, Nick receives bad news.|
|2||"What Lies Beneath"||David Barrett||Grant Scharbo||3.19||June 27, 2010|
|Nick, disturbed by his discoveries about The Gates, investigates the death of his predecessor. Meanwhile, Claire deals with the backlash from her latest misdeed. Brett wants to keep dating Andie, but Andie must sort out her feelings for Charlie.|
|3||"Breach"||Terry McDonough||Richard Hatem||3.25||July 11, 2010|
|A string of small crimes hits the Gates, starting with a robbery at the McAllister's house. Elsewhere, someone from Claire's past arrives and isn't buying her as a housewife. Lukas continues to pressure Brett to let loose with the rest of the pack.|
|4||"The Monster Within"||Paul A. Edwards||Gabrielle Stanton||2.97||July 18, 2010|
|Brett and the pack receive some unwanted attention when a hunter goes missing. Nick and Dylan try to put their issues aside at the Father Daughter Dance. Andie and Charlie's relationship starts to blossom, but a surprise flip flops everything.|
|5||"Repercussions"||David Solomon||Scott Nimerfro||2.89||July 25, 2010|
|Just as Nick comes to a dramatic realization that vampires exist, he's forced into a close association with one. But Nick and Dylan's secret is in jeopardy when Marcus looks into Teresa's disappearance. Trouble's in the air when Devon attends a party accompanied by her ex-husband and his new wife. Meanwhile, Charlie is determined to pursue Andie unmindful of the dangers that he may face.|
|6||"Jurisdiction"||David Grossman||Jared Romero||2.83||August 1, 2010|
|Nick asks Dylan for help in finding the vampire who murdered a neighbor inside The Gates. Claire can't seem to end her "arrangement" with Christian. Meanwhile, extreme danger is in store for those around Andie when she tries to control her symptoms without her meds.|
|7||"Digging the Dirt"||Fred Gerber||Robert Hewitt Wolfe||2.62||August 8, 2010|
|Nick and Dylan must find a secret about Frank Buckley to level the blackmail playing field. Social politics may ruin Sarah's pool party. Brett and Charlie continue to vie for Andie's affections. Devon has ulterior motives for trying internet dating.|
|8||"Dog Eat Dog"||David Barrett||Gabrielle Stanton||2.59||August 15, 2010|
|Nick must act as referee between Vampires and Werewolves after Lukas' father is attacked and left for dead. In the middle of it all, Andie and Brett turn to each other. After being refused by Peg, Mia turns to Devon to learn witchcraft. Christian threatens to reveal his true relationship with Claire.|
|9||"Identity Crisis"||Steve Miner||Scott Nimerfro||2.82||August 22, 2010|
|An FBI agent visits the gates, searching for a criminal who may have taken refuge in The Gates. Andie grows weaker by the day, and Charlie has an unexpected crush. Claire and Dylan struggle to repair their bond.|
|10||"Little Girl Lost"||Steve Shill||Robert Hewitt Wolfe||2.68||September 5, 2010|
|Dylan and Claire are asking Nick for help when Emily is kidnapped. Brett faces the realities of a relationship with Andie.|
|11||"Surfacing"||Holly Dale||Grant Scharbo||2.09||September 12, 2010|
|Nick's past is haunting him, because of Devon's summoning. Claire is visited by Emily's Aunt Nancy and a social worker. Dana tries to bring Charlie and Andie back together.|
|12||"Bad Moon Rising"||Arthur Albert||Richard Hatem & Jared Romero||2.78||September 19, 2010|
|A controversial decision threatens to tear the neighborhood apart. Sarah makes a discovery about Devon. Brett reacts to the news that Charlie and Andie are back together.|
|13||"Moving Day"||Fred Gerber||Grant Scharbo & Gabrielle Stanton||2.84||September 19, 2010|
|Devastated by recent events, the Monohans decide to leave The Gates. The Radcliffes pursue Devon; Brett desperately searches for Andie.|
- "ABC Announces 2010 Summer Schedule" (Press release). ABC Television Network. April 7, 2010. Archived from the original on April 5, 2012. Retrieved April 26, 2010.
- Gorman, Bill (21 June 2010). "TV Ratings Sunday: US Open Tops Leaderboard; Scoundrels, The Gates Out Of Bounds". TV By The Numbers. Retrieved 21 June 2010.
- Gorman, Bill (July 12, 2010). "TV Ratings Sunday: Big Brother On Top, Scoundrels Keeps Falling". TVbytheNumbers. Retrieved July 12, 2010.
- Seidman, Robert (July 19, 2010). "TV Ratings: FOX Repeats & Big Brother Lead Night; Scoundrels & The Gates Finish Last". TVbytheNumbers. Retrieved July 20, 2010.
- Seidman, Robert (July 26, 2010). "TV Ratings: ‘Family Guy‘ Leads FOX; Big Brother Bigger; Scoundrels Shrinking Away". TVbytheNumbers. Retrieved July 26, 2010.
- Seidman, Robert (August 2, 2010). "TV Ratings: CBS & FOX Duel As 'Big Brother' & 'Family Guy' Reruns Pace Night;". TVbytheNumbers. Retrieved August 11, 2010.
- Seidman, Robert (August 9, 2010). "TV Ratings: 'Bengals vs. Cowboys' T.O./Romo Trumps All; 'Scoundrels' Up ; 'The Gates' Down". TVbytheNumbers. Archived from the original on August 16, 2010. Retrieved August 11, 2010.
- Seidman, Robert (August 15, 2010). "TV Ratings: PGA Championship & ‘Big Brother‘ Lead CBS to Victory; ‘Scoundrels‘ Ends Quietly". TVbytheNumbers. Archived from the original on August 19, 2010. Retrieved August 16, 2010.
- "The Gates: Episode Info - Surfacing". MSN TV. Retrieved August 2, 2010.
- "The Gates: Bad Moon Rising Episode Summary on TV.com". TV.com. Retrieved August 10, 2010.
- "The Gates: Moving Day Episode Summary on TV.com". TV.com. Retrieved August 10, 2010.