List of game middleware
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from List of game AI middleware)
Middleware for games is a piece of software that is integrated into a game engine to handle some specialized aspect it, such as physics, graphics or networking. Game middleware is designed specifically to work for games.
||This list has no precise inclusion criteria as described in the Manual of Style for standalone lists. (March 2017)|
- AI.implant – from Presagis, an AI authoring and runtime engine
- AiLive - a suite of game AI middleware
- Autodesk Gameware - from Autodesk, includes Scaleform GFx, Kynapse, Beast and HumanIK
- Euphoria - 3D human animation engine created by NaturalMotion based on Dynamic Motion Synthesis
- SpeedTree - vegetation programming and modelling software products
- Havok - 3D physics engine
- Nvidia GameWorks - visual FX, physics, particle and fluid simulations
- xaitment - customizable and modular game AI software for navigation mesh generation, pathfinding, character behavioral modeling and more
- Bink Video - video file format, video compression tools and playback library from RAD Game Tools.
- Umbra 3 - solution for visibility and occlusion culling
- Wwise - audio engine and authoring tools from Audiokinetic.