List of home appliances
A list of home appliances typically includes a variety of electrical or mechanical devices used for various purposes in a household. Here are some common home appliances:
- Refrigerator: used for preserving food and beverages by maintaining a cool temperature.
- Oven: used for cooking and baking food.
- Air Fryer: used to bake food rapidly with high-temp forced air.
- Microwave: used for heating and cooking food quickly.
- Dishwasher: used for cleaning dishes and utensils.
- Washing machine: used for washing clothes.
- Dryer: used for drying clothes.
- Vacuum cleaner: used for cleaning floors, carpets, and upholstery.
- Air conditioner: used for cooling and dehumidifying indoor air.
- Heater: used for heating indoor spaces.
- Iron: used for pressing and smoothing out wrinkles in clothes.
- Blender: used for blending and mixing food and drinks.
- Toaster: used for toasting bread.
- Coffee maker: used for brewing coffee.
- Kettle: used for boiling water.
- Electric fan: used for circulating air and keeping a room cool.
These are just a few examples of the many different home appliances that people use in their daily lives. A home appliance is a device which accomplishes household functions, such as cooking or cleaning. Home appliances can be classified into:
- Appliance recycling
- List of cooking appliances
- List of home automation topics
- List of ovens
- List of stoves
- List of vacuum cleaners
- Comparison of domestic robots