List of offshore wind farms in Japan
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Wind farm||Prefecture||Wind turbine model||Unit power (MW)||No. of Units||Total (MW)||Commissioning date||Developer||Owner / operator||Coordinates||Notes and references|
|Setana Wind Farm||Hokkaido||Vestas V47||0.6||2||1.2||Close to shore|
|Sakata Offshore Wind Farm||Yamagata||Vestas V80||2.0||8 (3 onshore)||16|||
|Wind Power Kamisu||Ibaraki||Subaru 80||2||7||14||Close to shore, survived exposure to the 2011 Tōhoku earthquake and tsunami.|
|Fukushima Floating Wind Turbine||Fukushima||2||1||2||November 2013|||
List of projects
|Wind farm project||Prefecture||Wind turbine model||Unit power (MW)||No. of Units||Total (MW)||Commissioning date||Developer||Owner / operator||Coordinates||Notes and references|
|Kitakyushu||Fukuoka Prefecture||44||Kyuden Mirai||Cost 175bn yen ($1.5bn) |
- Wind power in Japan
- List of wind farms
- List of offshore wind farms
- Lists of offshore wind farms by country
- Wind power
- "Offshore wind farms planned," Japan Times, May 9, 2010; retrieved 13 Dec 2010; Kawasaki Heavy Industries, "Japan’s First Offshore Wind Power System Delivered to Hokkaido"
- "Datasheet for Sakata Offshore Wind Farm". LORC Knowledge. 2011-03-14. Retrieved 2011-07-04.
- 4C Offshore site page, accessed 11 February 2011
- "First domestic open sea wind power plant starts operation," Denki Shimbun. July 23, 2010.[dead link]
- Wood, Elisa (2011-05-25). "The Dangers of Energy Generation". Renewable Energy World. Archived from the original on 2011-06-03.
- Elaine Kurtenbach. "Japan starts up offshore wind farm near Fukushima" The Sydney Morning Herald, 12 November 2013. Accessed: 11 November 2013.
- Fukushima Forward pamphlet
- "Japanese land $1.5bn offshore gig". reNEWS - Renewable Energy News. 17 February 2017. Retrieved 20 February 2017.