|Look up -lite or lite in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lite is a variant spelling of "light", and may refer to:
- Diet food
- Diet soda, a version of soda pop
- Low-alcohol beer
- Miller Lite, a brand of light beer
- A simpler version, or subset, of something (especially software), in which complexity is forgone for the sake of easier application (or modified application); for example:
- Lights (cigarette type), a cigarette with a milder flavor
- Pieces of glass used to create the window or door of, for example, windows, doors, automobiles (related terms: toplite, sidelite, backlite)
- Lite-Brite, an electric toy that allows lit pictures to be created
- Lite (band), a Japanese band
- Louisiana Immersive Technologies Enterprise based in Lafayette, Louisiana
- Green Globe Lite, Sustainability, Carbon Measurement and Benchmarking
- Deee-Lite, a music group that formed in New York City, USA
- London Lite, a British newspaper
- Lite TV, a television channel
- Litecoin, a crypto-currency
- X-Lite, quality helmets brand of Italian helmets manufacturer, Nolan group.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lite.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.