Little Red Riding Hood (album)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Little Red Riding Hood|
|Studio album by Lost Dogs|
|Recorded||The Green Room
(Huntington Beach, California)
|Producer||Terry Scott Taylor
|Lost Dogs chronology|
- "No Ship Coming In" (Taylor) (3:56)
- "Imagine That" (Words by Taylor/Daugherty, Music by Daugherty) (4:03)
- "You Satisfy" (Roe) (4:06)
- "Bad Indigestion" (Taylor) (3:25)
- "Dunce Cap" (Words by Eugene/Taylor, Music by Eugene/Daugherty) (3:47)
- "Jesus Loves You, Brian Wilson" (Roe) (3:16)
- "Precious Memories" (Traditional) (3:10)
- "Rocky Mountain Mines" (Taylor) (4:11)
- "Jimmy" (Eugene) (2:49)
- "Eleanor, It's Raining Now" (Taylor) (6:16)
- "Free At Last" (Words by the Lost Dogs, Music by Roe) (4:58)
- "Red, White and Blue" (Taylor) (2:44)
- "I'm A Loser" (John Lennon/Paul McCartney) (2:51)
- "No Room For Us" (Taylor) (4:11)
- "Pray Where You Are" (Words by the Lost Dogs, Music by Taylor) (3:46)
- Derri Daugherty — guitars, bass, and vocals
- Gene Eugene — guitars, piano, bass, and vocals
- Mike Roe — guitars, bass, harmonica, and vocals
- Terry Scott Taylor — guitars and vocals
- Jerry Chamberlain — background vocals on "No Ship Coming In" and "Rocky Mountain Mines"
- Tim Chandler — bass on "Dunce Cap", "Eleanor, It's Raining Now" and "Pray Where You Are"
- Produced by Terry Scott Taylor, Gene Eugene, Derri Daugherty and Mike Roe.
- Executive Producers: Ojo Taylor and Gene Eugene.
- Recorded the Dogs way at The Green Room, Huntington Beach by Gene Eugene with David Hackbarth and Mark Rodriguez and the Dogs.
- Mixed at Mixing Lab, Garden Grove.
- Produced for the WAL by Brainstorm Productions.
- Art Direction, Design and Photography by Anna Cardenas.
- Additional Layout and Production by Ed McTaggart.