Live on WBAB
This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Live on WBAB|
|Live album by Crack the Sky|
Live on WBAB is the first live concert album by American rock band Crack the Sky. The album was released by Lifesong Records (catalog #LS-100) in 1976 (see 1976 in music), but only to radio stations for promotional purposes. It came in a plain white sleeve with only a sticker identifying the record, and photocopied inserts about the band.
All tracks written by John Palumbo.
|2.||"We Want Mine"||4:36|
|3.||"A Sea Epic"||6:43|
|5.||"Rangers at Midnight"||7:36|
|7.||"Hold On/Surf City"||7:36|
- John Palumbo — Lead vocals, keyboards, guitar
- Rick Witkowski — Lead guitar, percussion
- Joe Macre — Bass guitar, back-up vocals
- Jim Griffiths — Lead guitar, back-up vocals
- Joey D'Amico — Drums, back-up vocals
- Terry Cashman — Executive producer
- Tommy West — Executive producer
- Danny Palumbo — Live sound
In 1988, Lifesong released Live on WBAB on CD (catalog #LSCD 8802). It includes four additional tracks, taken from the 1978 LP Live Sky ("Maybe I Can Fool Everybody (Tonight)", "Lighten Up McGraw", "She's a Dancer", "I Am the Walrus").