Lockheed Martin Transit Center
|VTA light rail station|
An overhead line support at Lockheed Martin decorated with Satellite Palm by Anita Margrill
|Location||Mathilda Avenue and 5th Avenue|
|Platforms||1 island platform|
|Connections||VTA: 26, 54, 120, 121, 122, 321, 328|
Lockheed Martin Transit Center is a light rail and transit bus station operated by Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority (VTA), located in Sunnyvale, California. It is served by the Mountain View–Winchester light rail line.
The station has a center platform. It is located at 5th Avenue and North Mathilda Aveue in Sunnyvale, California. It serves the Lockheed Martin Missiles & Space complex, the east side of Moffett Federal Airfield and the adjacent industrial area including the headquarters of Yahoo and Juniper Networks.
|Platform||Northbound||← Mountain View (Moffett Park)|
|Island platform, doors will open on the left|
|Southbound||Winchester (Borregas) →|
The following bus routes serve the Lockheed Martin Transit Center.
- VTA bus route 26 - Eastridge Transit Center to Sunnyvale/Lockheed Martin Transit Center
- VTA bus route 54 - De Anza College to Sunnyvale/Lockheed Martin Transit Center
- VTA express bus route 120 - Fremont BART to Lockheed Martin Transit Center/Moffett Park
- VTA express bus route 121 - Gilroy Transit Center to Lockheed Martin Transit Center/Moffett Park
- VTA express bus route 122 - South San Jose to Lockheed Martin/Moffett Industrial Park
- VTA limited stop bus route 321 - Great Mall/Main Transit Center to Lockheed Martin/Moffett Industrial Park
- VTA limited stop bus route 328 - Almaden Expwy and Camden to Lockheed Martin/Moffett Industrial Park
- "TRANSIT-ORIENTED DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM: TASMAN WEST LIGHT RAIL EXTENSION" (PDF). Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority. 2004-10-26. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2008-10-12. Retrieved 2008-08-31.
- 166 schedule
- Media related to Lockheed Martin Transit Center at Wikimedia Commons