Longjiang is the atonal pinyin romanization of various Chinese names, particularly 龍江 or 龙江, meaning "Dragon River". The same name also sometimes occurs as Lung Chiang, Keang, or Kiang. It may refer to:
- Longjiang Province, a former province in Heilongjiang
- Longjiang County in Qiqihar Prefecture, Heilongjiang
- Longjiang Subdistrict, Fuqing, Fujian
- Longjiang Subdistrict, Linghe District, in the city of Jinzhou
- Longjiang, Huilai County (隆江镇), Huilai County, Guangdong
- Longjiang, Foshan, Guangdong
- Longjiang, Qionghai, Hainan
- Longjiang, Yongfu County, Guangxi
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.