|Full name||Luca Scapuzzi|
|Date of birth||15 April 1991|
|Place of birth||Milan, Italy|
|Height||1.82 m (5 ft 11 1⁄2 in)|
|2011–2012||→ Oldham Athletic (loan)||10||(2)|
|2012||→ Portsmouth (loan)||2||(0)|
|2013||→ Varese (loan)||10||(0)|
|2013–2014||→ Siena (loan)||3||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 18 November 2013.
A.C. Milan Primavera and Portogruaro
Scapuzzi joined A.C. Milan's youth system from Olmi in 2001. He spent eight years at the A.C. Milan academy before released in June 2009. He joined Portogruaro at the beginning of the 2009–10 season. Scapuzzi made his professional debut with his new club in the first league game of the season, a home loss to Ravenna on 23 August 2009. He went on to make a total of 22 league appearances but remained scoreless as Portogruaro won promotion to Serie B. He made 7 more appearances in the second division before mutually terminating his contract with Portogruaro in July 2011.
On 30 July 2011 Scapuzzi played for the Manchester City first team in the Dublin Super Cup while on trial with the Elite Development Squad. He scored after coming on as a substitute late in the game against the League of Ireland XI. After a successful trial period with the EDS Scapuzzi signed a 3-year contract with the club.
On 19 September 2011 Scapuzzi made his official debut for the Manchester City first team as a substitute against Birmingham City in the third round of the League Cup. Luca played again in the next round of the League Cup on 26 October 2011, this time starting the match against Wolverhampton Wanderers, a game in which he made two assists and scored a deflected goal, however the goal was attributed as an own goal to the opposition goalkeeper.
Oldham Athletic (loan)
It was announced on 3 November 2011 that Scapuzzi and fellow EDS youth player Andrea Mancini would both be joining Oldham Athletic for two and one-month loan spells respectively. Luca made his debut two days later in the starting eleven that lost 0–2 to local rivals Bury. Unfortunately, he was replaced by substitute goalkeeper Paul Gerrard in only the tenth minute of the game as part of a tactical rearrangement of the 10-man Latics team by manager Paul Dickov after their goalkeeper Alex Cisak was shown an early straight red card for an unfair challenge in the penalty box. Three days later Scapuzzi again started for the home side in the Football League Trophy quarter-final game against Crewe Alexandra, this time managing to get on the score sheet before being substituted in the 74th minute. Scapuzzi returned to playing Premier League opponents, as he started against Liverpool in the FA Cup third round, taking the first shot in the game. On the day of the match, it was reported that Scapuzzi had signed a contract extension until the end of January. Scapuzzi ended his loan spell at Oldham Athletic with a substitute appearance in the 57th minute, in a 0–0 draw. He returned to Manchester City the following day.
On 22 March 2012, it was confirmed that Scapuzzi and Rekik will join Portsmouth in a month's loan. He made his début two days later coming on as a substitute in a 2–0 defeat to Coventry City. After just two league appearances, Scapuzzi returned to Manchester City following a disappointing loan spell after finding his playing chances limited.
Varese, Siena (loan)
Scapuzzi signed for Italian Serie B side Varese on loan on 8 January 2013 until the end of the season. He made his debut as a 77th minute sub against Brescia on 22 January 2013. In August 2013 he has signed for Italian Serie B side Siena on loan. He will wear the No. 14 shirt at Siena next season.
- As of 18 November 2013.
|Portogruaro||2009–10||Lega Pro Prima Divisione Group B||22||0||0||0||–||22||0|
|Manchester City||2011–12||Premier League||0||0||2||0||0||0||2||0|
|Oldham Athletic (loan)||2011–12||League One||9||1||8||1||–||17||2|
|English club career total||11||1||10||1||0||0||21||2|
|Italian club career total||42||0||0||0||–||42||0|
- Includes all Italian and English domestic cup competitions (viz. Coppa Italia, FA Cup, Football League Cup and Football League Trophy)
- "Esordienti Regionali 2003/2004". acmilan.com (in Italian). (Associazione Calcio Milan). Archived from the original on 6 June 2004. Retrieved 14 August 2010.
- "Comunicati Segreteria N°10 (2009–10) (user copy)". Lega Calcio (the original web-published document) (in Italian). Scribd personal account (original document inaccessible as web link now dead or corrupted). 27 July 2009. Retrieved 7 November 2011.
- Andrea Zalamena (22 July 2009). "Ufficiale: Portosummaga, dal Milan ecco Scapuzzi". tuttomercatoweb.com (in Italian). Retrieved 14 August 2010.
- "Portogruaro – Ravenna 0–1". sportromagna.net (in Italian). 23 August 2009. Retrieved 14 August 2010.
- Guglielmo Longhi (9 May 2010). "Portogruaro, è serie B Ma Calori forse se ne va". La Gazzetta dello Sport (in Italian). Retrieved 14 August 2010.
- "Il Portogruaro acquista Dario Fedi". Calcio Portogruaro Summaga (in Italian). ca. 17 July 2011. Retrieved 7 November 2011. Check date values in:
- "City 3 Irish XI 0". mcfc.co.uk. (Manchester City Football Club). 30 July 2011. Retrieved 28 October 2011.
- "Wolverhampton 2 – 5 Man City". BBC Sport (British Broadcasting Corporation). 26 October 2011. Retrieved 27 October 2011.
- "Oldham sign Man City's Luca Scapuzzi & Andreas Mancini". BBC Sport (British Broadcasting Corporation). 3 November 2011. Retrieved 3 November 2011.
- "Oldham 0 – 2 Bury". BBC Sport (British Broadcasting Corporation). 5 November 2011. Retrieved 5 November 2011.
- "Oldham 3 – 1 Crewe". BBC Sport (British Broadcasting Corporation). 8 November 2011. Retrieved 8 November 2011.
- "Tom Adeyemi and Luca Scapuzzi sign Oldham Athletic loan extensions". BBC Sport (British Broadcasting Corporation). 6 January 2012. Retrieved 6 January 2012.
- "Oldham 0–0 Exceter". BBC Sport (British Broadcasting Corporation). 22 January 2012. Retrieved 22 February 2012.
- Manchester City Pair Sign; Portsmouth, 22 March 2012
- "Scapuzzi back at City". Sky Sports. 19 April 2012. Retrieved 8 May 2012.
- Yahoo: Scapuzzi signs for Varese
- "Scapuzzi aggregato al gruppo" (in Italian). AC Siena. 4 August 2013. Retrieved 18 August 2013.
- "Scapuzzi disponibile Avrà il numero 14" (in Italian). AC Siena. 17 August 2013. Retrieved 18 August 2013.
- "Luca Scapuzzi Detail Career" (in Italian). Official Serie B Website. 18 November 2013. Retrieved 18 November 2013.