|Full name||Lucas Torró Marset|
|Date of birth||19 July 1994|
|Place of birth||Cocentaina, Spain|
|Height||1.88 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|2012–2017||Real Madrid B||52||(1)|
|2016–2017||→ Real Oviedo (loan)||39||(1)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 2 June 2018|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 22 December 2013
Born in Cocentaina, Alicante, Valencian Community, Torró represented mainly Hércules CF and CD Alcoyano as a youth, aside from two other clubs in his native region. On 20 January 2012, while still a youth, he made his professional debut by coming on as a late substitute for Paco Esteban in a 2–2 home draw against UD Almería for the Segunda División championship. On 23 May he appeared in his second match, again from the bench in a 0–5 home loss against former club Hércules; he was also sent off during the match.
In August 2012 Torró moved to Real Madrid for a fee of €100,000 with additional clauses based on his progression; it was also Alcoyano's most profitable transfer of its history. Initially assigned to the Juvenil squad, he was promoted to the reserves midway through the season.
- "Lucas Torró, la joya de la corona de la cantera del Alcoyano" [Lucas Torró, the jewel in the crown of Alcoyano's youth setup] (in Spanish). Globalon. 26 October 2011. Retrieved 28 August 2013.
- "Wellington rescata un punto para el Alcoyano" [Wellington rescues a point for Alcoyano] (in Spanish). Marca. 20 January 2012. Retrieved 28 August 2013.
- "El Hércules toca con una 'manita' los 'playoffs'" [Hércules goes to the 'playoffs' with a 'fiver'] (in Spanish). Marca. 23 May 2012. Retrieved 28 August 2013.
- "Lucas Torró, el traspaso más rentable de la historia del Alcoyano" [Lucas Torró, the most profittable transfer of Alcoyano's history] (in Spanish). La Verdad. 17 August 2012. Retrieved 28 August 2013.
- "Lucas Torró, nuevo jugador del Real Oviedo" [Lucas Torró, new player of Real Oviedo] (in Spanish). Real Oviedo. 18 July 2016. Retrieved 19 July 2016.
- "Lucas Torró, nuevo jugador del Club Atlético Osasuna" [Lucas Torró, new player of Club Atlético Osasuna] (in Spanish). CA Osasuna. 6 July 2017. Retrieved 7 July 2017.
- "El Eintrach Frankfurt comunica a Osasuna que abonará el importe de la cláusula de rescisión de Lucas Torró" [Eintrach [sic] Frankfurt tell Osasuna they will pay the release clause of Lucas Torró] (in Spanish). CA Osasuna. 2 July 2018. Retrieved 3 July 2018.