Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Lydian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lydian may refer to:
- Lydians, an ancient people of Anatolia
- Lydian language, an ancient Anatolian language
- Lydian alphabet
- Lydian (typeface), a decorative typeface
- Lydian dominant scale or acoustic scale, a musical scale
- Lydian mode, a mode derived from ancient Greek music
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lydian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.