Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Lydian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lydian may refer to:
- Lydians, an ancient people of Anatolia
- Lydian language, an ancient Anatolian language
- Lydian alphabet
- Lydian (typeface), a decorative typeface
- Lydian dominant scale or acoustic scale, a musical scale
- Lydian mode, a mode derived from ancient Greek music
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lydian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.