MCU 8051 IDE
|Initial release||0.8 (2007)|
|Written in||Tcl/Tk and C++|
|Operating system||Unix-like, Microsoft Windows, FreeBSD|
|Available in||English, Chinese|
|Type||Integrated development environment|
|License||GNU General Public License|
MCU 8051 IDE is a free software integrated development environment for microcontrollers based on 8051. MCU 8051 IDE has its own simulator and assembler (support for some external assemblers is also available). This IDE supports 2 programming languages: C and Assembly language. For C language it uses SDCC.
The current version 1.4 supports many microcontrollers including: 8051, 80C51, 8052, AT89C2051, AT89C4051, AT89C51, AT89C51RC, AT89C52, AT89C55WD,AT89LV51, AT89LV52 AT89LV55, AT89S52, AT89LS51, AT89LS52, AT89S8253, AT89S2051, AT89S4051, T87C5101, T83C5101, T83C5102, TS80C32X2, TS80C52X2, TS87C52X2, AT80C32X2, AT80C52X2, AT87C52X2, AT80C54X2, AT80C58X2, AT87C54X2, AT87C58X2, TS80C54X2, TS80C58X2, TS87C54X2, TS87C58X2, TS80C31X2, AT80C31X2, 8031, 8751, 8032, 8752, 80C31, 87C51, 80C52, 87C52, 80C32, 80C54, 87C54, 80C58, 87C58
- MCU simulator with many debugging features: register status, step by step, interrupt viewer, external memory viewer, code memory viewer, etc.
- Simulator for certain electronic peripherals like leds, LED displays, LED matrices, LCD displays, etc.
- Support for C language
- Native macro-assembler
- Support for ASEM-51 and other assemblers
- Advanced text editor with syntax highlighting and validation
- Support for vim and nano embedded in the IDE
- Simple hardware programmer for certain AT89Sxx MCUs
- Scientific calculator: time delay calculation and code generation, base converter, etc.
- Hexadecimal editor