|MFC 30: Up Close and Personal|
|Promotion||Maximum Fighting Championship|
|Date||June 10, 2011|
|Venue||Mayfield Inn Trade and Conference Centre|
MFC 30: Up Close and Personal was a mixed martial arts event held by the Maximum Fighting Championship (MFC) on June 10, 2011 at the Mayfield Inn Trade and Conference Centre in Edmonton, Alberta. The event was broadcast live on HDNet.
The judges' scores for the Demarce/Washington were initially read incorrectly with Washington announced as the winner. This was later corrected during the broadcast by the announcers.
- Lightweight bout: Drew Fickett vs. Brian Cobb
- Cobb defeated Fickett via TKO (punches) at 4:44 in round 1.
- Davis defeated Spratt via unanimous decision (29–28, 30–27, 29–28).
- Westcott defeated Denny via unanimous decision (29–27, 29–27, 29–27). Westcott was docked one point in the second round for repeated punches to the back of the head.
- Lima defeated Toney via KO (punches) at 3:47 of round 1.
- Demarce defeated Washington via split decision (30–27, 28–29, 29–28).
- Middleweight bout: Cody Krahn vs. Andreas Spång
- Spång defeated Krahn via submission (guillotine choke) at 1:18 of round 1.
- Maromo defeated Cleve via TKO (punches) at 0:36 of round 1.
- Nybakken defeated Marshall via TKO (punches) at 0:16 of round 1.
- "MFC Sets Fickett-Franca Lightweight Title Bout for June 10". sherdog.com. 2011-04-25.